Cardinals looking at a big name addition?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
It’s a 6 day COVID wait period after a trade or signing, so tomorrow would likely be escalated trade deadline.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Well, Mitch on ROTB right now is offering first round picks by the dozen for quite a few players... any team offering a first rounder during this time of year would need a head check

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well, Mitch on ROTB right now is offering first round picks by the dozen for quite a few players... any team offering a first rounder during this time of year would need a head check

how do you figure.

this next draft is going to be even more of a crap shoot than it regularly is

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
how do you figure.

this next draft is going to be even more of a crap shoot than it regularly is
That is actually not the opinion of GMs from what I have heard and ironically they all seem to be stating that draft picks are even more important now. I think it's a matter of scouting departments which still have tape and believing in themselves thinking this is the perfect time to get a player they have been following before this chaotic season allowing guys they covet to slide to them

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That is not actually the opinion of GMs from what I have heard and ironically they all seem to be stating that draft picks are even more important now. I think it's a matter of scouting departments which still have tape and believing in themselves thinking this is the perfect time to get a player they have been following before this chaotic season allowing guys they covet to slide to them

first round picks in the NFL have always been gold.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I've heard about Gilmore maybe being shopped. I would be happy giving any number of draft picks for him. Our players want to win now and we suck at drafting anyways.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Pass rusher or CB on a surprisingly crappy team?

Atlanta
Bengals
Texans
Broncos
NE
Minny

They all fit that bill

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The only big time name I can think of is Gilmore (no way Texans trade us Watt after lubed them up for Nuk) but it doesn't make any sense. He has a hefty cap hit left this year and 15m+ due next year for a 30yo CB that's having a down year

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Gilmore is a great replacement. And moving him out of the AFC would be a priority but I don't think Bill screws with Kyle Shanahan like that. And I truly don't think NE would do that knowing we play them in NE next month.

Who is the pass rusher in ATL? Dante Fowler right?

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Melvin Ingram, Bradley Chubb, Whitney Mercilus, Brandon Graham or Derek Barnett, Carlos Dunlap, Dante Fowler, Ryan Kerrigan.

That's what I got at the top of my forehead for pass rushers.

The CB's get tougher.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It may be fire sale, Trevor Lawrence time in New England.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Right now NE would be picking 10th. I don't see 9 teams ending up with a better record.

Although in 2 weeks they play the Jets. Tank Bowl?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA