Wk 8-The Bye week. Keeping up with the Cardinals

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

·
59s

Cardinals’ RB Kenyan Drake is expected to miss “a few weeks” with a slight tear of a ligament in his ankle, per source. Cardinals are treating it like a high ankle sprain.

Just from the amount of pain he seemed to be in, I would have guessed ligament. The problem here is too many times you have seen guys even with high ankle sprains go on for weeks missing more time than predicted. Makes me a bit concerned about depth at RB.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Just from the amount of pain he seemed to be in, I would have guessed ligament. The problem here is too many times you have seen guys even with high ankle sprains go on for weeks missing more time than predicted. Makes me a bit concerned about depth at RB.

Gotta get Eno into the backup role and sign someone off the street as a potential 3rd back as well. Edmonds and Eno should be just fine

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Carlos Dunlap wants out of Cinci something fierce. Also Corey Clements ain't bad at all. Not getting nearly enough touches here with the iggles.

AirRaid

Rookie
Reaction score
Carlos Dunlap wants out of Cinci something fierce. Also Corey Clements ain't bad at all. Not getting nearly enough touches here with the iggles.
Dunlap's been a huge letdown so far. He's had a pretty solid snap count as well he just hasn't pressured like he used to. I also can't fault the Bengals for going with the youth movement, they're clearly rebuilding and there really isn't much room in the future for a 31 year old defensive end.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Dunlap's been a huge letdown so far. He's had a pretty solid snap count as well he just hasn't pressured like he used to. I also can't fault the Bengals for going with the youth movement, they're clearly rebuilding and there really isn't much room in the future for a 31 year old defensive end.

AirRaid, I won't front. I haven't seen a lot of him this year. I only know of him from the past and thought perhaps a change of scenery might help.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Cardinals are used to going on vacation in December, when Winter starts. DJ might want to go to the north of Arizona. Or even further north.

Reaction score
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

·59s
Cardinals’ RB Kenyan Drake is expected to miss “a few weeks” with a slight tear of a ligament in his ankle, per source. Cardinals are treating it like a high ankle sprain.

Worst thing to do with this injury is to return to action too soon! "A few weeks" might be too optimistic!

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Impressive work by Peterson on Metcalf (and Cooper vs. Dallas)!

I was amazed by this nugget:
  • On the play in which he caught Baker, Metcalf hit a top speed of a jaw-dropping 22.64 mph. Baker didn't look like he was running very fast because of the way Metcalf was making up ground, but he actually clocked the 17th-fastest speed of any ballcarrier this season at 21.27 mph.
...dave

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think some people are dreaming that a WR4 with 18 targets, 11 receptions and 154 yards through 7 games has any kind of trade value.

What would you trade the Falcons for Olamide Zaccheaus?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA