Seahawks snap counts

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Why Daniels have more snaps then Arnold?? That drop on the first drive really set the tone after the Hawks td.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of those 5 snap counts for Simmons was really huge.

If you watch the replay on that pick, even if Simmons doesn't get it that ball isn't going to be complete it's behind Lockett, in fact Thompson 22 even has a chance at it.

But it's so obvious Wilson is just stunned that Simmons is there. They did the exact same thing earlier in the game he lined up over the C and then backed up into coverage, that time in the middle, this time he read the route and made the play.

So happy for him and what a huge play for the team

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I wish somebody besides Jurecki would post these since the guy apparently blocks you for civil disagreements on football.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you watch the replay on that pick, even if Simmons doesn't get it that ball isn't going to be complete it's behind Lockett, in fact Thompson 22 even has a chance at it.

But it's so obvious Wilson is just stunned that Simmons is there. They did the exact same thing earlier in the game he lined up over the C and then backed up into coverage, that time in the middle, this time he read the route and made the play.

My first thought. Who is that big guy who just intercepted that pass. Then I realized it was Simmons.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why Daniels have more snaps then Arnold?? That drop on the first drive really set the tone after the Hawks td.

He's had more the last 3 games. By quite some distance. I assume it's blocking, but Daniels also has had more targets.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Its weird that Bayliss was active and had 6 snaps but Thomas was inactive.

Also what happened to Zach Allen?

waterboy

Rookie
Reaction score
I didn't realize that Simmons is such a big guy. Or maybe it was the camera angle when he was surrounded by fellow players during his runback.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

The fact he was looking at Wilson despite drifting away shows he’s got the instincts to play LB right now.

Reaction score
According to these numbers, the Cardinals ran the exact same number of offensive plays as did the Seahawks. . .

But time of possession was:
Seahawks 39:32
Cardinals 30:13

Interesting.