What was the turning point in this game?

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
For me, it was the field goal where #95 got the penalty. Typical Seattle - they constantly do that and never get called for it. Finally!

Remember the infamous 6-6 tie? How many times did they try jumping over the line and never got called for it.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Turning points were the two defensive stands we made late in the 4Q and in OT. Till then, Seattle couldn't be stopped.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
David Moore coming up with a clutch holding call to make sure DK’s game winning overtime touchdown was called back :clapping:

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
For me, it was the field goal where #95 got the penalty. Typical Seattle - they constantly do that and never get called for it. Finally!

Remember the infamous 6-6 tie? How many times did they try jumping over the line and never got called for it.

That game made them change the rules to not allow that anymore. I think the dude jumped clearly over the oline man and made the clean block though.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

This. The leverage penalty.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
there were like 10 turning points.
This. Can't even count em for me. As I said in the game thread multiple times...what a weird game. One of the widest range of emotion games I can personally remember in quite some time.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
The first one was Baker’s pick. It didn’t lead to points, but it drastically changed the direction of the game. If Seattle scores there to make it 21-7 than we probably never come all the way back to tie and eventually win.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the roughing call on the hit on the TE. live action I said that's a penalty, the more I saw the replay the less sure I was. But that extended that drive.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose