I’m Ecstatic

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wonder who's fault Kylers INT was? Just watching it and it was thrown for Isabella to catch in stride but Isabella had stopped for a comeback. Did Kyler not know the route or Isabella?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wilson lost his mind on three passes and the D took advantage each time. We’re finally getting turnovers.

the 2nd pick was on Metcalf IMO he stopped his route as Russ was scrambling

he tried to come back just as Russ was leading him

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder who's fault Kylers INT was? Just watching it and it was thrown for Isabella to catch in stride but Isabella had stopped for a comeback. Did Kyler not know the route or Isabella?
I think Kyler will take responsibility. As soon as he left that ball go I said “ uh oh”. He seemed to change his mind half way through the release.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Still watching the game back. Say what you want about Drake but that 4th and 1 with 5 minutes to go down 10 was crucial. He was patient, waited for a small hole and got the 1st. Without that seemingly insignificant 1 yard gain the game is lost.

Edit

Isabella sucks

Edit 2

Thanks god for that leverage penalty with 3m to go.

Edit 3

What a great job by the D to get the ball back with 1:36 remaining. Budda had a great stop on 3rd and 2.

Edit 4

Fitz is clutch. Not only did he make a good catch on the final drive but he was hovering around Edmonds waiting to grab the ball and rush it back to spike.

Edit 5

Chase Edmonds had a great game but especially when it mattered. He had some crucial plays in the 4th and OT.

Edit 6

I can't believe Kliff kicked a FG on 2nd down after a great drive, just because Kyler was sacked on 1st. Could easily have cost us the game. I want to forgive him because of the result, I know he owned it later, but man that was baaaaad. And thats without him icing Zane with a timeout.

Might have gone down as some of the worst head coaching ever if Simmons didn't save his ass.

Last edited:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Based on Kylers reaction I think Kyler just airmailed it. Andy maybe doesn't run a perfect route but Kyler overthrew it

Later in the game Andy is open twice over the middle on one play, Kyler doesn't throw it until the guy is right in his face then puts a dime in there and andy coming back and diving drops it. You can say if thrown earlier he probably catches it but it was apparent Kyler wanted to go anywhere else but eventually just took Andy, and he dropped it

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They’re media darlings. Like MNF. It wasn’t that we beat them it was that they lost to us. Seems trivial but the narrative is always not about us
About 90% of the national media last week talked about how bad the Cowboys are. Few mentioned the play of the Cardinals in that MNF game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dynomite

Veteran
Reaction score
We beat perhaps the best team in football tonight. We beat them at their own game.

We hung on and hung on and took advantage of their mistakes. That’s what good teams do.

One more thing. This game wouldn’t have been this close if it weren’t for absolute perfect passes by Wilson. I mean perfect!

I have ripped on PP21 in the past and he may have played his best game in 3 or 4 years.

I don’t want to hear Fitz is washed up. He was used in spectacular fashion.

Huge win. Fun win!

after seeing the Seahawks defense, I’d say the Steelers are the best overall team now.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still watching the game back. Say what you want about Drake but that 4th and 1 with 5 minutes to go down 10 was crucial. He was patient, waited for a small hole and got the 1st. Without that seemingly insignificant 1 yard gain the game is lost.

Edit

Isabella sucks

Edit 2

Thanks god for that leverage penalty with 3m to go.

Edit 3

What a great job by the D to get the ball back with 1:36 remaining. Budda had a great stop on 3rd and 2.

Edit 4

Fitz is clutch. Not only did he make a good catch on the final drive but he was hovering around Edmonds waiting to grab the ball and rush it back to spike.

Edit 5

Chase Edmonds had a great game but especially when it mattered. He had some crucial plays in the 4th and OT.

Edit 6

I can't believe Kliff kicked a FG on 2nd down after a great drive, just because Kyler was sacked on 1st. Could easily have cost us the game. I want to forgive him because of the result, I know he owned it later, but man that was baaaaad. And thats without him icing Zane with a timeout.

Might have gone down as some of the worst head coaching ever if Simmons didn't save his ass.

Did you watch the full game? Why do people keep saying this? It would have been a delay and 5 yard penalty without the time out.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

It was Kyler's fault IMO. He double clutched the throw but didn't reset his feet and threw a terrible ball.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
For those not wanting the team to bring back PP, I don't think we have a CB , "Waiting in the wings". And I'll add that PP is actually tackling people this year.

It seems like PP is willing to do a little bit of dirty work when the team is good and winning, but during our bad years he checks out and avoids contact

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did you watch the full game? Why do people keep saying this? It would have been a delay and 5 yard penalty without the time out.

Yeah I watched the full game. I keep hearing this but Zane got the kick off before the TO was called and there was no delay of game flag before the officials called the TO. Didn't he get it off just in time?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I watched the full game. I keep hearing this but Zane got the kick off before the TO was called and there was no delay of game flag before the officials called the TO. Didn't he get it off just in time?

He didn't. There was a flag on the play for delay had the time out not been called. You can see it in the end zone.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He didn't. There was a flag on the play for delay had the time out not been called. You can see it in the end zone.

Yeah just watched it back it was late. Still, the 2nd down kick was an awful decision. The TO was fair.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy crap. How did you survive that game? I just watched the 15m highlights and I feel like I need therapy.

Not scoring on Budda pick, letting then score on a bomb with seconds in the first half, the number of 3rd down conversions we let happen, busted bubble screens had me in a rage. Then the comeback. The FG to force OT. Then the missed FG. The DK TD called back. The Simmons interception. The winner.

Im shaking. There may have been some watering of eyes (I think the wife was chopping onions for breakfast). How did you live through that for 3 hours?!

(also in what I saw Dre Kirkpatrick looked garbage and gave up about 20 catches it seemed)

was texting with my best friend who I started going to games with in 1988 and he said the only way this Could have been better was if we were there.

my response: I don’t know if I would have survived that game in person.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah just watched it back it was late. Still, the 2nd down kick was an awful decision. The TO was fair.

Yeah. I didn't like it at all either.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Woke up today with the biggest migraine and a sore throat but it’s all good.

Murray, Murphy, Baker and Reddick were great when the game mattered the most. I’m just giving Keim some respect since I’m usually throwing dirt on the guy.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Credit to Keim where it's due. This is a little different than a couple of years ago. I wonder how Wilks, McCoy, and Rosen would have looked out there.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
That's how I saw it too. But during the game this board exploded with "icing our own kicker". The board was so crazy at that time I just kept quiet even though it was obvious KK may the right call.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's how I saw it too. But during the game this board exploded with "icing our own kicker". The board was so crazy at that time I just kept quiet even though it was obvious KK may the right call.

he didn’t make the right call. He was FORCED to use a timeout to avert a bigger problem because of his initial own ineptitude and it ended up icing his own kicker.