DK Metcalf

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
The two catches he had on PP21 was because Wilson threw absolutely perfect passes.

Wilson and his receivers are incredibly dialed in. Most of their big plays were just, incredible catch and throws against pretty good 1:1 coverage. Lockett was an absolute stud last night.

Seattle may still win the division, but they aren't going anywhere in the playoffs with their defense.

Go Cards!!!

Dynomite

Veteran
Reaction score
Good effort by DK catching Budda but man you would've thought it was the greatest play in pro sports history based on the reaction by everyone.

that one save was almost the game deciding play. It was huge.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
all I could think when this happened was how we allowed James Harrison to score a touchdown on almost the exact same play. That play would have stolen my soul if we lost that game.
IF only Boldin had perused the play with the same effort and veracity as Fitz did (and Metcalf on SNF).

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IF only Boldin had perused the play with the same effort and veracity as Fitz did (and Metcalf on SNF).

I’ve already posted video that shows he got blocked out of the play after starting to chase you can see him clearly get blocked hard out of bounds at 34 seconds.... No way to catch up at that point.... It’s a tired excuse lol

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

what’s funny is if you watch this closely the one initially just jogging to catch up with no real effort is Fitz.... I’m assuming he thinks he will just be caught. Then he realizes oh poo there’s a chance then kicks in with the full effort.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I’ve already posted video that shows he got blocked out of the play after starting to chase you can see him clearly get blocked hard out of bounds at 34 seconds.... No way to catch up at that point.... It’s a tired excuse lol

what’s funny is if you watch this closely the one initially just jogging to catch up with no real effort is Fitz.... I’m assuming he thinks he will just be caught. Then he realizes oh **** there’s a chance then kicks in with the full effort.

Then ******* Rolle gets in Fitz way...

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

what’s funny is if you watch this closely the one initially just jogging to catch up with no real effort is Fitz.... I’m assuming he thinks he will just be caught. Then he realizes oh **** there’s a chance then kicks in with the full effort.

Posting this video has to earn Shane a lifetime ban cc: @Chris_Sanders

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
For real. There will never be a time that seeing this or the game winning TD won't be too soon.
The only thing I’ve watched from that game after the fact was the Fitz TD. I promised myself I’d rewatch Super Bowl XLIII after we actually won a title. I actively avoid clips or any review of the game.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Fitz wasnt touched. Boldin had to deal with a blocker for 10 yards.

If anything Fitz shouldnt have went for the ball. Just make the tackle. Hits his legs and he's down at the 2.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
yep, made me sick no one thought to simply step in his way or block him.
Couldn't tell who, but someone tried to block him and couldn't get to him. PP tried to catch up to get a block on him, but you ain't catching Metcalf once he's by you.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fitz wasnt touched. Boldin had to deal with a blocker for 10 yards.

If anything Fitz shouldnt have went for the ball. Just make the tackle. Hits his legs and he's down at the 2.

yep and initially he just starts jogging instead of going balls out to try and tackle it’s clear as day. It’s like he realized oh poo he may actually make it then goes all out.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Just great decoy by Dick Labeau showing blitz and incredible play by Harrison. It’s hard to fool Kurt that bad.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Buddha did outrun Wilson on that interception return. Just saying Buddha is fast, just not freaky Metcalf fast.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose