DK Metcalf

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He couldn't play with PP.

Unfortunate that we let him have the defensive play of the game on the INT.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Good effort by DK catching Budda but man you would've thought it was the greatest play in pro sports history based on the reaction by everyone.

He was talking about it more than the great interception that saved the touchdown.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Very curious if they were shading towards him. Seemed like Lockett got freedom all game.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good effort by DK catching Budda but man you would've thought it was the greatest play in pro sports history based on the reaction by everyone.
The biggest part of that play was Bakers pick. The Seahawks were about to go up 21-7 and the rout may have been on.

Great effort by Metcalf but his legs a 9 feet long.lol!

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Peterson played great and has all season. Kirkpatrick was ok, some of the catches Lockett had he was covered well, but Wilson threw some perfect shots

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had a few guys in position to block DK early in the return but who would have thought he'd track him down.

Exactly people saying PP or someone else should have blocked him, in a play like that I have to assume you're taught to NOT block if you're behind because you don't want to get a penalty and on what looked to be a 95 yard INT return for a TD. It wasn't just the distance Metcalf ran, Baker was full speed when he made that pick, one slight false step and then gone. Metcalf was running in the other direction then turned, so from essentially a dead stop he made up 10 yards on a guy going full speed.

Imagine if someone had tried to block him and got a penalty on it, they call so many illegal blocks on INT returns

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
all I could think when this happened was how we allowed James Harrison to score a touchdown on almost the exact same play. That play would have stolen my soul if we lost that game.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotta give Metcalf credit for a great play. Have to love the hustle. As Arizona fans, we're spoiled by Budda, as it seems he has an Int every game.
Lol. He has for two games but don't forget those are the first two picks of his career. He's having an all pro year right now

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk