I Won't Hear a Bad Word About Kyler Murray

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
This kid took a team on his back and absolutely out-dueled one of the best in the league in Russell Wilson. Without Kyler, we had no chance. None. Without Kyler, this is an ugly double-digit loss. What a master class is showing grit, determination, leadership, and a never-say-die attitude. Kudos, young man, kudos.

The fact that he threw that godawful pick? Well, he only threw 1/3 of the godawful picks that Wilson did. The fact that he kept me up until almost 1am the night before a new job? His performance will carry me through a day of administrative crap :) Like I said, I won't hear a bad word about Kyler Murray.

Bart07

Reaction score
Kid is growing! We are seeing Kyler put games on his back and is making great decisions on the biggest stage. Kyler is the best shot at a Super Bowl for this team!

CatBoxBackFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This kid took a team on his back and absolutely out-dueled one of the best in the league in Russell Wilson. Without Kyler, we had no chance. None. Without Kyler, this is an ugly double-digit loss. What a master class is showing grit, determination, leadership, and a never-say-die attitude. Kudos, young man, kudos.

The fact that he threw that godawful pick? Well, he only threw 1/3 of the godawful picks that Wilson did. The fact that he kept me up until almost 1am the night before a new job? His performance will carry me through a day of administrative crap :) Like I said, I won't hear a bad word about Kyler Murray.

Best of luck with your new job, and I agree with you about Kyler he grew up last night.

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Dhop got in is grill last week. He asked him do you want to be good or do you want to be great? Maybe that Dhop told him he needs to be more vocal

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kid is growing! We are seeing Kyler put games on his back and is making great decisions on the biggest stage. Kyler is the best shot at a Super Bowl for this team!
Yes he is only one we have ever had beside Kurt Warner

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Great game, lots of upside to him still. Sky is truly the limit if he grows as we all expect and is surrounded by the players he needs to succeed. I am pretty excited.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually think we had SB caliber offenses before, the Jim Hart, Terry Metcalf and Mel Gray team that had a SB offense but the defense wasn't good. The 84 Cards with Lomax again SB offense, Roy Green etc but the defense wasn't quite there and we cheaped out in the draft that year if we took Louis Lipps we probably would have won the division.

Lomax before the injury was good enough, Hart in his era was good enough, INT prone and not mobile but got rid of the ball and we had a great OL then.

Obviously Warner was good enough and I think Kyler will be, we just have to draft better around him.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I was one that thought we would do better having that combo. I was somewhat skeptical drafting Kyler. Glad I was wrong. To be honest wasn't excited about Rosen. Just thought rebooting so early was not a good idea. Glad I am not the GM.

Wonder what it was ultimately with Rosen, as in why has failed so badly. I wonder if he was too vocal on non football matters? But I dont know

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why on earth does Murray have a lower QBR then Wilson in this game?

Wilson - 74
Murray - 62

Rushing? Russ had 20 more yards on less attempts. QBR has always favored rushing QBs.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Haha so true, look I didn't like what we did with Rosen, but that was before we saw KM play like he can, there was no reason to believe the Cardinals were going to finally get a legit superstar at QB instead of Rosen based on their past track record.

They did, so I admit I was wrong, can we just move on now?

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Wonder what it was ultimately with Rosen, as in why has failed so badly. I wonder if he was too vocal on non football matters? But I dont know

Good question. I suspect the pro game was too fast for him (he seems to have a slow wind up and delivery); plus he was too skittish in the pocket.

I was on the Bosa wagon - the guy has been great for 1.5 seasons, whereas K1 is still a couple of years away from being great, imo.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha so true, look I didn't like what we did with Rosen, but that was before we saw KM play like he can, there was no reason to believe the Cardinals were going to finally get a legit superstar at QB instead of Rosen based on their past track record.

They did, so I admit I was wrong, can we just move on now?

I think every single person who thought we should give rosen another chance has turned the corner and is a huge KM fan and understands it was clearly the right decision. People just still want to say I told you so, two years later.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose