Kenyan Drake

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The big bummer tonight was his injury. Chase was amazing but it looks like Drake either had a bad sprain or a break, they said they took him to X Ray which is not good. We might need another RB the rest of the year to back up Chase.

That and the DL injuries are a concern. I think the bye will be what the DB's need, but I'm not sure what we do at DL and do we have a RB on the practice squad that can get the tough yards, remember that 4th down play where Drake got hurt, that was completely his effort that got the first down

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The big bummer tonight was his injury. Chase was amazing but it looks like Drake either had a bad sprain or a break, they said they took him to X Ray which is not good. We might need another RB the rest of the year to back up Chase.

That and the DL injuries are a concern. I think the bye will be what the DB's need, but I'm not sure what we do at DL and do we have a RB on the practice squad that can get the tough yards, remember that 4th down play where Drake got hurt, that was completely his effort that got the first down

Yes, I think it is a problem because I have zero faith in Eno.

Any other RB's on the trade block?

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
We still have Eno as b/u. We have DJ Foster on PS. I think coach K2 has every bit of confidence in them.

Can the b/u QB Streveler play ther too in a pinch?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This year is going to have a dramatic effect on the franchise tag. After a couple years where playing on it has worked out, we now have multiple season ending injuries.

Expect a lot more holdouts in the future.

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Trade deadline is Nov. 3 if he is going on IR

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I actually think the Cardinals are better off with Edmonds & Eno carrying the rock.

Hope it’s nothing serious for Drakes career, but it sure did appear he’s done for the year based off his reaction

ReasonableMan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Drake was bad and has been bad, but he went out getting a very needed first so respect. We need to consider getting a trade set up. Edmonds is not an every down back

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right but he's a smaller guy. We don't have a guy who can get that 4th and 1 that Drake got hurt on.

I don't know if Benjamin is ready but he can get a team a tough yard. If anything, I worry about him trying too hard to make something out of nothing. This young man is very tough.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Drake is a good back. Looks like Keim may have to make a trade for a RB.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We are in need of a power back at the moment. Chase doesn't get that 4th and 1