Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 10-25-20

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
What a game.

Simmons play is huge. Not only for the game. It’s huge as a reminder to him “hey, I got this!” - it wasn’t just a play. It was the play.

Kyler was a killer tonight nice in his veins. That’s the kyler I wanted to see. I think his legend began tonight.

the oline deserves a lot of credit. I know the Seahawks have a putrid passrush, but the oline still stepped up and started crushing holes late.

for all the grief I give Vance his change up at the end of the game and OT did the trick. I don’t know why he kept those tricks in his back pocket so long.

big for Zane to come back and hit the game winner. That’s an important turn of events if he’s going to become a big time kicker.

chase was terrific. He’s never going to be a star, but he’s definitely a good player.

big game early for Nuk. And nice that Fitz kind of closed it out in OT.

I think tonight was a bit of a coming of age game for this team. The overcame the Seahawks owning us at home, being down early and giving up huge momentum swings. I’ve got high hopes for these guys.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
For listening to his guys... They supposedly told him to switch things up...and voila! Magic! So he is still the issue, imo. But, the ability to listen to your guys is nice...easy to do though when you're getting thrashed. ;)
That really happened? If so then.....yikes. Shouldn't need the players telling him to call a more aggressive game for him to recognize it.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I bet the execs at NBC are so happy that the games got swapped for today, due to covid-19 with Raiders. That game looked better on paper and had more drama coming into it, but was a crappy game on the field.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I bet the execs at NBC are so happy that the games got swapped for today, due to covid-19 with Raiders. That game looked better on paper and had more drama coming into it, but was a crappy game on the field.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

And the WS game ended right as we tied it.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
It's why I choose to stay clear of the game day thread these days. I follow along about a half hour or so behind. Good times with hindsight on my side.:rockon:

Go cards shock the world tonight and show them we're a force to be reckoned with.
I'm.just feel sorry for all that turned off their tv, went to watch baseball, or watch netflix. They missed a heck of a game. Glad the team doesn't ever surrender.