Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 10-25-20

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Our linebacker depth showed UP during OT. I wish we had been more aggressive during the first 4 quarters but that effort during OT had me floored. No quit, 100% effort by everyone.

This defense plays best when they go hell on wheels... passive defense does not work with our limitations with pass rushers but we do have a slew of hybrid secondary guys who can attack a QB

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
People will start talking now.
Not that I want it. This team does better as an underdog. A young team usually does.

We have a lot to work on. Wilson was so efficient and precise in this game, especially in the first half. Looked to me like their play design and play calling were just excellent - the Seahawks always had a guy open and always hit him in the numbers. Wilson and Carroll just got greedy at points and heaved the ball deep several times, and those were the interceptions. They could pick up 10 yards every play if they wanted.

People get down on our defense, and deservedly so at times but there is a lot of fight in those guys and one thing the front office has done really well in the last two years is improved our defensive depth greatly. It showed tonight. We must have had 18 or 19 guys play defense tonight.

The O will go the way of Kyler's accuracy. His speedy legs will get a lot of first downs, but the points will come from improving mechanics, not forcing the ball, and professional caliber play calling to help him.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
there were about 5 different points in this game where the Cards could have thrown in the towel and headed into the bye week --

this was about as gritty a win as I can remember in quite some time

awesome for the growth of KK, K1 and the rest of the squad

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose