Reaction score
He proved to be a GAM tonight

He grew a lot today.

Very impressive to see. Wouldnt surprise me if gets 50 total for the season

Tonight he lived up to the hype.

Demanded more from his team.
Played through adversity.
Came back from self inflicted wounds.
NUK was somewhat neutralized late in the game.

And he found a damn way!

This is how you head in to the bye. Just got to hope our guys get healthy again.

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
he was never like that..
Yeah, just look at the Detroit game last year. Was absolutely terrible for most of the game and then got it together at the end to force overtime and an eventual tie.
Sulk might not be a good word. However, I didnt see the confidence.

You gotta remember AFTER that game. The constant losing got to him.

I saw him totally into this game when going into the huddle down 10.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Last year he would have sulked and probably not be into it after the int and getting down 10.

He had Onions tonight

who you talking about?

his first game against Detroit when we got down big and we came back for the tie showed what he had

he’s never been that guy to sulk when he’s down. This is like his 5th fourth quarter comeback

Haters gonna hate bruh

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Sulk might not be a good word. However, I didnt see the confidence.

You gotta remember AFTER that game. The constant losing got to him.

I saw him totally into this game when going into the huddle down 10.
Well constant losses will get to anyone that is truly a competitive person. There is a gigantic difference between getting frustrated on the season when it's going poorly and doing the same simply because things weren't going right in one game.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He's playing like he was against the 49ers. Great to see it.

Despite the win and overall great play I can't forget how mad I was after that interception one play after our defense picked off Wilson lol.

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Technically had his 2nd worst QBR of the year today..

Strange. Thought he'd at least be in the 70s.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kyler is already the 3rd best QB in Arizona / Phoenix Cardinals history. He has a great chance to be the greatest. The Cardinals will win a ring because of Kyler, and maybe a few. The Steve Wilks season ended up being one of the best things to ever happen to this franchise. Kyler Murray is the man.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly if you can’t be happy we have Murray your not a cardinals fan! This kid has shown he can be special and he is sooooooo young and will only continue to get better as he really learns the game at the NFL level! He is smart doesn’t take unnecessary hits I would be curious how his numbers stack up to Wilson’s at the same point in career. I know Wilson has a crazy good defense and great running game his first few years he developed imo into the QC we see now later on in his career.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Honestly if you can’t be happy we have Murray your not a cardinals fan! This kid has shown he can be special and he is sooooooo young and will only continue to get better as he really learns the game at the NFL level! He is smart doesn’t take unnecessary hits I would be curious how his numbers stack up to Wilson’s at the same point in career. I know Wilson has a crazy good defense and great running game his first few years he developed imo into the QC we see now later on in his career.
He's on pace for a much bigger year statistically than RW had in his 2nd season. RW had about 3900 total yards and 27 total TDs, KM is on pace for like 5500 total yards and 46 total TDs. He's on pace for about 18 total turnovers which is almost equal to RW in 2013.