Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 10-25-20

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I agree with Collinsworth (don't say that often) but Peterson has had good coverage... Vance needs to generate some kind of pass rush the way Wilson is dropping dimes

Maybe Vance Joseph can figure out how to use the handpicked top 10 pick Simmons.....For something!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dude even CC is talking how perfect Peterson played those two balls.

sometimes you gotta give credit to the other guys.

and sometimes you have to break up a pass when you have “perfect coverage”, especially when people like you continually hammer people when they say PP isn’t elite anymore.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
as they’re on their way to putting up 50 on us.

what planet do some of you live on?

I get what he is saying, their offense will put them in a lot of games, but that defense could set them up for problems in the playoffs.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with Collinsworth (don't say that often) but Peterson has had good coverage... Vance needs to generate some kind of pass rush the way Wilson is dropping dimes

good not perfect lockdown coverage apparently lol

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get what he is saying, their offense will put them in a lot of games, but that defense could set them up for problems in the playoffs.

Cardinals fans talking trash about what other teams problems will be IN THE PLAYOFFS is stupid. At least they’re consistently getting in the playoffs.