Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 10-25-20

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
To those blaming Peterson there what could he possibly have done different on that throw?

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Guys... lay off...

that’s just an amazing play. I don’t care who that is in coverage. That was on the $.
It’s bull/:/. And you know it. Dude isn’t Jesus. The law of averages will come back. He isn’t throwing those passes every time!!!! Just wait. I’ll post it. They won’t win the NFC

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seattle is trash. Really. I’ll bet everyone here they don’t make the Super Bowl. They are the luckiest team in football. Russell Wilson is great ok. But dude throws perfect passes. And that doesn’t Happen all year. I think it’s just they get every call. Every play. That was a lucky pass. I don’t care what anyone says. The law of averages will hit them!!!

this is laughable. It hasn’t hit them in 7 years.

dude is one of the best to ever spin it.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can’t even figure out how to get Simmons on the field when the defense is depleted and Simmons was basically drafted to combat teams like the Seahawks. Need to completely overhaul this defense in the offseason. Tired of going back from the 4-3 to the 3-4 and back again just to watch failure
Who remains the common denominator?

Keim

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That Patrick Peterson guy sure is a lockdown cornerback
Dude that was perfect coverage. Wilson is the luckiest QB in the history of football. You can’t throw passes into a trash can 60 yards away on every throw.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Baker is the Seahawks MVP for this game.

shut up that’s just dumb! The 4 play calls after we’re stupid but the puck and return was incredible! Met Alf was an animal to chase him down if anyone even puts a body block on him it’s a pick 6 but we stand around like morons and don’t know how to block...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson