Seahawks at Cardinals gameday thread 10-25-20

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Peterson just lets himself get COMPLETELY BLOCKED OUT OF THE PLAY AND QUITS.

FRACK him. That over the hill loud mouth with nothing to back it up better not get another contract from this team.
Dre K can’t cover the teams number two so if we let him go we better have a plan other than him.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
From the big interception by Baker but no points to giving up a 97 yard touchdown drive by the Seahawks. :rolleyes:

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I hate pete carrol. Like I can’t stand him. I hope you trips and Rips his acl

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They need to milk crap out of this clock. They can't put the defense back on the field with more than 2 minutes

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
He got held. And by a man 100 pounds bigger. You need to ask yourself why our cb was the only person on the field with a chance to make the play vs a rb. Where the heck were our dine, olb and safetys

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Peterson just lets himself get COMPLETELY BLOCKED OUT OF THE PLAY AND QUITS.

FRACK him. That over the hill loud mouth with nothing to back it up better not get another contract from this team.

your expecting your cornerback to take on a pro bowl left tackle who outweighs him by a 100lbs?

that’s just stupid no CB in the NFL is winning that battle especially when he’s being held.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
... hopefully onto the next GM Bidwill can control and hover over all day... Bleh.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kick to the junk. Worst play calls on the the goal line and the defense lays down. This team is a complete fraud. No energy no fight all crap

AZCats

Veteran
Reaction score
That pathetic series with the Int and the turnover on downs is about as bad as it gets. That series right there ended this game. Idiot coach. The int return was horrible as well. All he had to do was cut inside and he would have scored but now they will lose because everyone just completely screwed that up.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're back to the SF game where Hop is open on every play so might as well just keep throwing to him

Eventually we're going to have a big run by Drake he's had 2 where he nearly broke it, one he tripped the other he bobbled the ball or he would have scored on the play after Metcalf caught Budda