NOA

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I don't think the NCAA would flat-out lie about that...
The NCAA would literally have to have something the FBI never got for that to be remotely true. The FBI never released its tapes to the NCAA.

BTW - the alleged Ayton 100k conversation story has already been thoroughly debunked, so that puts into question any alleged phone conversation.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

If you move the goal posts any further you’ll be on the tennis courts...

The recording played in Book's federal court trial seems like damning evidence

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...am-charged-nine-alleged-ncaa-rules-violations

Optics =/= proof

If Book is lying he’s protecting Miller:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

As a HC? Yeesh. Not sure about that.

Atm no but maybe in two years. It would be a Juwan Howard type situation plus he’d know the personnel and already have recruiting ties.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The NCAA never said that, they have BOOK on tape saying Miller did stuff but nobody has ever produced any tape from Miller saying he paid people. They have Miller on tape talking about kids he believed WERE being paid, that he recruited, but not him offering them money he was actually talking about someone else(another school) paying him.

I think the NCAA will wind up getting them on lack of IC. Which is why I said yesterday the paying Alkins HS coach to get him eligible sounds like a big deal, its' going to be hard to claim they had no idea Alkins grades might not be real because it was so widely known he might not qualify

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

On the day the details of infractions are released. Either Miller is paying kids or the kids just don’t care about this stuff.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

On the day the details of infractions are released. Either Miller is paying kids or the kids just don’t care about this stuff.

I'm sure the kids don't care. Doesn't make it right, and doesn't say much that Miller hasn't been able to win lately, anyway...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose