Other games 10-25/10-26

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Blame it on Todd Gurley. The plan was to get the 1st down but not score so that the Falcons could run out the clock. Tey discussed this after time out and in the huddle. The ******** scores and gives ball back to Lions.

Or I can blame it on the ridiculous defense. I’m not going to blame a loss because the offense scored to many points.

the offense ain’t the one blowing all those leads. The offense has put them in positions to win time after time.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tom Brady is enfuego... Has clearly dispelled all the BS “it was Belichick and the system” Brady wouldn’t be poo with out Bill that’s been spewed around here for years.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What has happened to Cam. Dude put 400 on the Seahawks and hasn't passed 170 any other game. He was trash last week and trash this week. He's throwing balls into the dirt.

The best FF trade I've ever made was trading Cam for Kareem Hunt 2 days before Chubb got injured and Cam got Covid.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
What has happened to Cam. Dude put 400 on the Seahawks and hasn't passed 170 any other game. He was trash last week and trash this week. He's throwing balls into the dirt.

The best FF trade I've ever made was trading Cam for Kareem Hunt 2 days before Chubb got injured and Cam got Covid.

Damaged goods.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

happened? Dude haven’t been good for a few years. Injuries whatever he just isn’t that good. Living on past hype in the league and on this board.

Last edited:

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
What a game between Browns and Bengals. Mayfield wouldn't be denied even without his best reciever. He matched every Bengals TD taking the lead. Burrow is more than legit.
Mayfield, Murray, Burrow and Lawrence next year are the future of this league.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
NE has garbage offensive weapons, and Cam isn’t near good enough to elevate the crap surrounding talent.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
happened? Dude haven’t been good for a few years. Injuries whatever he just isn’t that good. Living on past hype in the league and on this board.

He looked a lot better than this earlier in the year.

Doctors needs to look into Covid effecting decision making and arm mechanics.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What a game between Browns and Bengals. Mayfield wouldn't be denied even without his best reciever. He matched every Bengals TD taking the lead. Burrow is more than legit.
Mayfield, Murray, Burrow and Lawrence next year are the future of this league.
you forgot mahomes.

Minshew is on a brutal decline, that is just brutal game.

NE is ... looking really bad. They play a Bosa less 49ers team with else maybe even a worse line up as we faced. Very bad.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Chargers might search for a new Kicker and Tough to see 49ers lose another player, RB today.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brady with another beautiful laser touchdown while on the move through traffic to Godwin

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Two things can be true.

Rookie QBs are outplaying Kyler as passers (Burrow/Herbert)

The past two drafts were loaded with wrs (including a FA guy who played HS with Kyler who he wanted on Ariz I believe)..
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

and in those two drafts all we have is Isabella to show for it...

Please Andy...start playing at a high level.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Shame Pats don't have fans. I want to see some crying faces.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That Aiuyk kid is a going to be a problem.

Never would have guessed he'd be THAT much better Harry.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Herbert continues to amaze me...never thought in a million years he’d be this good this soon. Certainly never imagined he’d be a much better passer than KM.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA