Cards/Seahawks Game Moved to Sunday Night!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Keep the Seahags from wearing those all grays & we’ve got a shot! Lol

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
that was one of the most painful games I’ve ever gone to.

cheese, I remember that game for me throwing a crying fit, walking out my house and collapsing on my neighbors lawn with frustration after Baldwin caught that long pass to set them up for the (missed) FG. I was so damn furious with us for blowing a winnable game against the team I hate, 2nd only to the eagles. I lost a pair of eyeglasses in doing so, and actually didn't even know we tied until I got to work the next day. My boy who's a Hags fan called me after the game, I thought to gloat. I ignored the call of course not knowing what had happened. Earlier that day, my water heater broke, flooding my Cards cave, so I had to watch the game in the kitchen. Just an awful, awful memory.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Another thing about that game is Pamler had Nelson wide open on the hail mary to win the game with all denders swarming Fitzgerald...

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
thanks for the screenshot...There were times where they jumped the line clean. But this was clearly illegal.
The first one early in the game was clean. The second one was not. With that said, I remember being livid Amos and the Cards didn’t adjust after the first time.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I was only referring to it as “legal” because the refs called it that way.

BW is a bad ace, and the jump is cute, but all the guard has to do is stand up to draw the penalty.

That game stung the team for the rest of that season.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose