Rank your Top 5

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Next offseason there will be some significant names on the UFA list. Of the key players listed below, pick your top 5 priorities that you want to see remain on the team:

- Patrick Peterson
- Larry Fitzgerald
- Zane Gonzalez
- De’Vondre Campbell
- Kenyan Drake
- Corey Peters
- Haason Reddick
- Andy Lee
- Kelvin Beachum
- Angelo Blackson
- Dre Kirkpatrick

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Next offseason there will be some significant names on the UFA list. Of the key players listed below, pick your top 5 priorities that you want to see remain on the team:

- Patrick Peterson
- Larry Fitzgerald
- Zane Gonzalez
- De’Vondre Campbell
- Kenyan Drake
- Corey Peters
- Haason Reddick
- Andy Lee
- Kelvin Beachum
- Angelo Blackson
- Dre Kirkpatrick
Probably Peterson and De'Vondre Campbell, and past that, not sure I care. It's a reasonable time to move on from any of the rest, for as much as I love Fitz.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
None of them really make or break this team.

Peterson and Fitz have been here for like 10-15 years. I love them both for what they’ve meant but that’s a lot of money tied up in two guys past there prime

OP
OP
JosiahLee

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’d love to have PP and De’Vondre back, but I suspect they may be cap casualties because I assume they will be some of the highest paid players at their position...I’m going to pick my top 5 based on what I think the team will actually do:

1. Zane Gonzalez
2. Andy Lee
3. Corey Peters
4. Kelvin Beachum
5. Larry Fitzgerald

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I’d love to have PP and De’Vondre back, but I suspect they may be cap casualties because I assume they will be some of the highest paid players at their position...I’m going to pick my top 5 based on what I think the team will actually do:

1. Zane Gonzalez
2. Andy Lee
3. Corey Peters
4. Kelvin Beachum
5. Larry Fitzgerald
My only argument against this is that we'll have nothing at CB next year, and the cupboard is bare in free agency. This team can't afford to count on rookies at outside corner.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Pat
Campbell
Corey
Larry

only 4 in no particular order.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

1. Zane Gonzalez
2. Andy Lee
3. Corey Peters
4. Kelvin Beachum
5. Larry Fitzgerald

I'd look to bring in a new punter soon. Lee has been shaky at times this year.

I saw that ASU punter Michael Turk went undrafted but was allowed to go back to ASU. He's been really good and looks the part. He set the combine record for bench press by a punter lol.

I'd look to keep Peterson instead and draft a young corner this year. This class has quite a few. Maybe franchise Peterson if he won't be reasonable.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Right now,
I want all of them, but I have to see how the rest of the season goes for Reddick, Drake and Kirkpatrick. I guess Beachum could be let go in order to play Jones. And Campbell, if and it's a big if IS is ready to play.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
- De’Vondre Campbell, I would let Hicks go
- Patrick Peterson, even if he isn't the same player we knew 2021 free agency won't offer much
- Corey Peters
- Zane Gonzalez, if keeps this actual level
- Kelvin Beachum, we don't know yet if Jones will be good to start

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly? There's not anyone there we absolutely need to keep.

Campbell has done well but he's not irreplaceable and if Simmons isn't showing enough signs he can we have bigger issues.

Zane Gonzalez is good and still very young. I'd like to tie him up. We see the issues other teams have with kickers. There aren't enough good ones around.

P2 is important to that room as its weak, but I also don't want to pay him top money as he isn't the player he was.

There are players there I would like to stay like Peters and Beachum but overall nobody is absolutely must keep. Other than maybe Zane.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Would love to see Simmons and Jones start getting some time just to see what we have, and how big our need actually is there. We can make whatever decisions need to be made, but can't go into the offseason having no idea.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
dump most players over 30 with an above average price tag, and go with a good rotation of young healthy players. The older players break down too much, besides costing too much.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

- Patrick Peterson
- Larry Fitzgerald
- Zane Gonzalez
- De’Vondre Campbell
- Kenyan Drake
- Corey Peters
- Haason Reddick
- Andy Lee
- Kelvin Beachum
- Angelo Blackson
- Dre Kirkpatrick

Campbell
Peterson
Drake
Beachum
Fitzgerald

If Fitzgerald retires, then Reddick.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

- Patrick Peterson
- Larry Fitzgerald
- Zane Gonzalez
- De’Vondre Campbell
- Kenyan Drake
- Corey Peters
- Haason Reddick
- Andy Lee
- Kelvin Beachum
- Angelo Blackson
- Dre Kirkpatrick

1) Patrick Peterson
2) De'Vondre Campbell
3) Kelvin Beachum
4) Corey Peters
5) Dre Kirkpatrick

Kickers are real important but also pretty easy to re-sign so they are not part of my priority of having to be concerned about negotiations

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

- Patrick Peterson
- Larry Fitzgerald
- Zane Gonzalez
- De’Vondre Campbell
- Kenyan Drake
- Corey Peters
- Haason Reddick
- Andy Lee
- Kelvin Beachum
- Angelo Blackson
- Dre Kirkpatrick

De'vondre Campbell
Patrick Peterson? eh I really don't want him back at big money, but our need at the position is gigantic
Kelvin Beachum
Zane Gonzalez
Corey Peters

I don't really feel any of them are critical to resign which is a good place to be.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

- Patrick Peterson
- Larry Fitzgerald
- Zane Gonzalez
- De’Vondre Campbell
- Kenyan Drake
- Corey Peters
- Haason Reddick
- Andy Lee
- Kelvin Beachum
- Angelo Blackson
- Dre Kirkpatrick

PP2
Fitz (cause)
Gonzalez
Peters
Reddick

I might have to add Golden as well.

Beachum has been solid but we have Jones in the wings and maybe Gilbert will actually suit up for a regular season game.

Campbell has been great but IS should be ready and Campbell will be expensive.

Drake will likely be too expensive

Lee would be fine but I'd like to get younger at the position.

Blackson has been solid but I would think our youngins should be able to replace him.

Gotta draft an OLBer and CB early and maybe get a CB in FA.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
- Zane Gonzalez - Kickers suddenly seem hard to come by.
- De’Vondre Campbell - Solid, not spectacular
- Haason Reddick - Only for the right amount of money
- Andy Lee - Toss up here, should really invest in someone younger
- Kelvin Beachum - Solid backup.

I would offer all of them a contract of some sort and see if they take it or not. Cannot continue to pay Fitz $11 Million a year, just not worth it. Peterson will want too much to sign and Drake is proving to be nothing special, he can be replaced by a 2nd/3rd round pick. Peters is getting long of tooth. The others easily replaceable with same talent level.

I can easily see Peterson and Drake testing the FA market as well as Campbell and Reddick.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I love Fitzgerald, but he is the lowest of priorities IMO.

I'll go further. He should not be resigned under any circumstances. If he is on the team there will be an obligation to put him on the field, and we can play someone better than him - so him being on the field actually hurts us.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose