Markus Golden is back

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've never been that impressed with Golden to be honest.

He basically just gets sacks with his motor, but since a 6th is almost virtually worthless it is a good deal.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never been that impressed with Golden to be honest.

He basically just gets sacks with his motor, but since a 6th is almost virtually worthless it is a good deal.

he’s got two seasons of 10+ sacks... that’s not an accident. High motor or not he’s a legit NFL player.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
This is way solid. I appreciate what Gardeck was able to achieve in 1.5 games, but the fact is once a couple weeks of tape gets out, he’ll be completely shutdown. IMO He has earned some reps on D...

His celebration dance needs to go tho. It was only barely not as stupid as Stewart Bradley’s god awe full whatever that was.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Outstanding!

Will he count towards our comp pick calculations if he leaves in the off-season?

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk Pro

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is way solid. I appreciate what Gardeck was able to achieve in 1.5 games, but the fact is once a couple weeks of tape gets out, he’ll be completely shutdown. IMO He has earned some reps on D...

His celebration dance needs to go tho. It was only barely not as stupid as Stewart Bradley’s god awe full whatever that was.
I really appreciate the guy but it was hard watching him try to tackle on a couple of those near sacks. He left his feet on one and went too low on the other. He should get some tutoring from Buddha.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Another wound from the Wilkes era being healed. No way SK lets Golden leave if Wilkes doesn't change us to a 4-3 Defense.

Well back Junkyard dog.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Love it. Keim really has been awesome this year.
I cannot argue about this year so far. If they miss playoffs again, this will be five consecutive years without playoffs. At some point transactional wins like these should not matter.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose