Is the organization getting a little cocky to early?

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Neither has 29 other teams. You start doing things by winning your division and going to the playoffs
C'mon man, we beat some bad teams and lost to some bad teams. Not all 29 have done that.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If before the season you had said we’d be 4-2 after 6 weeks everybody on this board would of pretty much taken that.

this team can go 16-0 and guys still would complain we didn’t win our games by a big enough margin.

just sit back an enjoy the ride

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The way I see it is Darksiders don't like the article and homers like it. Nothing wrong with either point of view IMO.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Great, I have to be a brightsider again. Who'd have thought?

This is what the team pays a writer for... to give our fans some hope. We're 4-2. This is certainly the time to make us believe in the team during the best stretch we've had in years.

Let's give Odegard a break here, and root for the team to smack the Seahawks around this weekend. We beat them in their house last year, with fans. Their defense isn't perfect, and we can find a way to get this win. They're not unstoppable.

Go Cards!

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I’m with you @Shane

This organization doesn’t know success, much less how to handle it.

Monday was a good win.

but beating the cowboys “is what your supposed to do &$%#€$@&%¥?R...”

Out of respect for the latest warnings about cursing, I shall abstain. But I’m quoting a Chris Rock skit....

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’ve watched this franchise long enough to understand that you enjoy EVERY minute of being 4-2. IMO, the offense will improve as we move through the season & our D will move in the opposite direction. As nervous as I am about our D getting exposed sooner rather than later, I’m still very impressed with what Budda Baker means to that defense. I would argue that Budda means more to that D than CJ did.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say enjoy the article. If things go south it's still fun to enjoy the moment especially if things go the opposite direction.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m with you @Shane

Monday was a good win.

but beating the cowboys “is what your supposed to do &$%#€$@&%¥?R...”

Out of respect for the latest warnings about cursing, I shall abstain. But I’m quoting a Chris Rock skit....

I mean we were a contenders under Whiz and Warner and Contenders under BA and Palmer it’s like we’ve been some bums.

beating the Cowboys on a Monday night will always be a big deal for any team. It’s just what comes along with the Cowboys

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
This is a weak thread suggesting that because we are the Cardinals that we don’t have the right to be confident. This is what has been holding us back, and I am to blame as much as anyone. Up by 21? “we will find a way to blow it”. Down by 21? “figures, we are the Cardinals.”

all I can tell you is that I was wrong about Kyler Murray. I was wrong about Josh Rosen.

I feel like this team could beat any of the best teams in NFL history if the coaches don’t get in their own way and if Kyler plays within himself and turns back into the accurate quarterback he normally is.

I am not saying this is the greatest team of all time. I am saying that the rule changes have made it so easy for the offense that we could easily dominate any team.

I believe we can be THAT team by December. I BELIEVE we can be THAT team come Super bowl!

Hey, the Chiefs and Ravens look mortal so why not?!?

AZ Native

Reaction score
It is cool so many of you are optimistic, but I am a realist. I see who we have beaten and who is left on the schedule. Sure, we can do it, but I am not pounding my chest based on the first 6 games. But if after the next 4 games we are doing this....

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
There hasn't been a media outlet talking about our success compared to the failure of the Cowboys, haha. We're no darlings yet.

It is cool so many of you are optimistic, but I am a realist. I see who we have beaten and who is left on the schedule. Sure, we can do it, but I am not pounding my chest based on the first 6 games. But if after the next 4 games we are doing this....
I'm not pounding my chest either, but I surely feel better about us being able to find a way to pull out some wins than I did last year. There's a good shot we win on Sunday, at least a believable one.

AZ Native

Reaction score
There hasn't been a media outlet talking about our success compared to the failure of the Cowboys, haha. We're no darlings yet.

I'm not pounding my chest either, but I surely feel better about us being able to find a way to pull out some wins than I did last year. There's a good shot we win on Sunday, at least a believable one.
Damn, I hope so.