Patrick 'Terry Tate' Peterson

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a difference a new coaching staff and some key players make. DC Al Holcomb who was in over his head and the lack of players on the defensive side of the ball was just a toxic mix.

This looks like a brand new PP and the entire Defensive unit really has seemed to gel and are having fun out there again.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Why can't we have this Patrick Peterson EVERY game :shrug: After these kind of performances from him I think it would be foolish to let him walk...Then the very next game I'm like "let this fool walk" lol

If he can finish the season with some consistency, how do you not bring him back?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why can't we have this Patrick Peterson EVERY game :shrug: After these kind of performances from him I think it would be foolish to let him walk...Then the very next game I'm like "let this fool walk" lol

If he can finish the season with some consistency, how do you not bring him back?

he’s been pretty good this year. We haven’t really got torched through the air unlike last year where every teams TE was having a career day

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score

$$$$$$$$$$$$