Fear the Walking Dead (AMC)

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I like how both series always bring in a character in a semi-sketchy way so you don't know if they are a good or bad person. I am betting the new guy is a good person. Anyone that has a side car on their motorcycle is open to having at least a partner. They can't be totally anti social. I can see after watching that tear jerker corny video, I wouldn't want to call any of those people either! LOL!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like how both series always bring in a character in a semi-sketchy way so you don't know if they are a good or bad person. I am betting the new guy is a good person. Anyone that has a side car on their motorcycle is open to having at least a partner. They can't be totally anti social. I can see after watching that tear jerker corny video, I wouldn't want to call any of those people either! LOL!

I thought he was clearly going to be an issue until Logan decided to pop back up. The whole episode was pretty corny and lame TBH but whatever. The end was the only part I really enjoyed. Hopefully Logan and his crew kill some people. The cast of this show has grown out of control and nothing actually bad has happened to any of them in a long time so owe end up with this annoying kumbaya episode.

Id really like Dorie and june to be left alone though. If we lose one, the other will be in shambles. They should be all or nothing.

Id like Daniel and Alicia to stick around too.

The rest, I really dont care anymore. Especially luciana, they have ruined her. I used to like Morgan, now he monologues too much and does the dumbest things on the show like running through a minefield.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Unless you murdered the partner that rode in the side car :)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a little behind, watching them find the mall looking for the red jacket guy. Quite boring and dramatic lately.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Felicia becoming useless is absolutely stupid too.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The bad guy is stealing the tapes! oh no!

SMH

a lot of people need to die. This show has no suspense at all.

I do not know a lot about oil and converting it to gasoline but uh....is the main plot line of the second half of this season even feasible? Can people just find an oil field and make gas? I am assuming not.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I guess everything is just running on the same fuel too. The diesels and the vehicles.

I'm still watching but man.... Ever see a zombie show where no one dies?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
So, I guess everything is just running on the same fuel too. The diesels and the vehicles.

I'm still watching but man.... Ever see a zombie show where no one dies?

It goes in stages. There are a lot more casualties on The Walking Dead. This is like The Walking Dead G rated version.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kill everyone and follow the cowboy Negan chick instead

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The new villian group is interesting but the rest of the show isnt. This documentary episode was terrible and to spend an entire episode on that but then not just find a way to clear the new location and instead call the enemy for help seems dumb. Terrible writing IMO. this entire season has been a total waste of time and all filler. alllll filler.

Honestly you could probably go from season 4 to season 6 and not even know you missed a season aside from maybe a new character and the new villain.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a shame that crappy season ended with that

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a shame that crappy season ended with that

So I have not missed anything? I checked out a few episodes into them adding Morgan. I was pinning all my hope on that character improving the show. It didn't really do anything for me and have not watched an episode since. I might binge watch some stuff out of morbid curiosity.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I have not missed anything? I checked out a few episodes into them adding Morgan. I was pinning all my hope on that character improving the show. It didn't really do anything for me and have not watched an episode since. I might binge watch some stuff out of morbid curiosity.
watch the walking dead. Fear sucks. I watched it all. its watchable I guess. but, it sucks. Season 3 and 4 were good. 3 way better than 4. Season 5 is sooooooo stupid but still kinda interesting.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so the premier of season 6 is possibly the best fear episode ever made and easily ranks in the top walking dead episodes too. It was all centered around Morgan and a bounty hunter. I thought it was absolutely fantastic.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
so the premier of season 6 is possibly the best fear episode ever made and easily ranks in the top walking dead episodes too. It was all centered around Morgan and a bounty hunter. I thought it was absolutely fantastic.
That bounty hunter looked like the guy from Ghost Busters!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This week moved on to Strand and Alycia. It was okay. Made me remember that some of the cast just needs to die so the story can move on from them

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This week moved on to Strand and Alycia. It was okay. Made me remember that some of the cast just needs to die so the story can move on from them
Ive liked this season so far expert the part where they let the walkers out of the trailer thing. they could have killed them all through the bars. it would have been super easy, barely an inconvenience!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Kind of. They are seting up the board for the take down of the cowboy hat chick!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kind of. They are seting up the board for the take down of the cowboy hat chick!
They've done a terrible job with making her a villain and while yeah, of course that's what it is, strand has overstayed his welcome. I'm tired of entire episodes about his moral character and how he will stab anyone in the back to get ahead. We get it.

And Morgan is just hanging out in a bush outside the compound waiting for a random friend to come outside. Yeah.

IMO, that episode was typical ftwd mediocrity. An hour of fluff surrounding one slightly interesting thing that doesn't make any sense in the first place.

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
They've done a terrible job with making her a villain and while yeah, of course that's what it is, strand has overstayed his welcome. I'm tired of entire episodes about his moral character and how he will stab anyone in the back to get ahead. We get it.

And Morgan is just hanging out in a bush outside the compound waiting for a random friend to come outside. Yeah.

IMO, that episode was typical ftwd mediocrity. An hour of fluff surrounding one slightly interesting thing that doesn't make any sense in the first place.

Yeah, you should read the comics! The Governor was the most evil! On TV they made him a nice guy in comparison. I agree. She split up some people. Boo Hoo! At least she was not braining them in the head with Lucille!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you should read the comics! The Governor was the most evil! On TV they made him a nice guy in comparison. I agree. She split up some people. Boo Hoo! At least she was not braining them in the head with Lucille!
That was our first introduction to her world and it was wildly underwhelming

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I need to get out more! I was tearing up at the end of this last episode!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the first 3 minutes that showed Morgan being distant from emotion and creating his new staff axe was super awesome. Then I sat through 40 minutes of monologue and etc to get what could have been ten minutes long. FEAR likes to leave its entire plot and spend an entire episode on CRM stuff for whatever reason, this isn't the first time.

I'm not sure how hundreds of people survived stuck in an office building for ten years are why any of that had any importance to the overall story. seems like they just made up all of that crap as filler to hint more at the CRM and have dwight find what he did at the end.

After the credits, the preview of next weeks episode looked like one finally worth watching again after the fantastic episode one. Or, all that action could be over 3 minutes with 40 minutes of monologue again. We'll see.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose