Who Remembers

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was not even a twinkle. Plummer wild card game was best for me. Worst was dec 25th at asu stadium 35 to 0 at half Dallas. I was at stadium... don't remember much after half. Bought a sweater at team shop cause I was freezing. Don't remember leaving. All I wanted for Xmas was a card win

My wife and I were in the loge for that game. The wind was whipping through there and it was freezing. I also bought the ugliest sweatshirts ever. I don't think I ever saw them again, must have just thrown them away. Couldn't leave early either because we took a shuttle which didn't leave until 30 min after the game was over. Truly miserable experience all around.

Good times!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Now 20 yrs from now people will be like who remembers the mnf 2020 thrashing of the cowboys:)

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He had I'm trying to remember like 175 yards

193 for OJ vs Dallas in his first game:
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/197909020crd.htm

I had to log on after the win Monday. I watched the 38-0 beat down back in college. I saved up enough to buy a used black and white portable TV---was living off campus in a third floor attic room---tapped into the landlady's antenna feed. Don Meredith (the ex-Cowpie QB) was doing the color analysis and came close to an emotional breakdown.

The win this MNF was just as satisfying. Really appreciated the shot of the Cowpie fans in the stands being miserable. That's what Cards fans felt like when the Cowpies invaded Busch Stadium every year and thrashed the Cards. It may not be those fans who gloated back then---but I'll settle for seeing their grandchildren suffer. LOL.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson