Next 4 games

How many wins out of these next 4 games

• Total voters

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This team could be anything, it has the potential to be much better, we have guys like Williams and Thompson to come back and there are players still below their potential. Philips is still getting up to speed and improving every game. P2 still doesn't look his old self and despite scoring well we still leave a lot of points on the field with Kyler having lots of room to improve.

With even modest improvement from Kyler and the defense playing as they did vs Dallas I can see 10-6 in the future.

Sadly, as if often the case with the Cardinals theres also as much potential to go the other way. For every performance like Dallas there is as much chance of getting one like the Panthers. So I can also see 6-10 in the future. And the difference between achieving one or the other isn't as much as you would think.

After 6 games I still can't pin down where this team is exactly. We have after all beaten 4 teams with a combined 2-22 record. Sunday is the real test.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Huh?!

Cardinals wins:
SF 3-3
WAS 1-5
NYJ 0-6
DAL 2-4
Total 6-18

Cardinals losses:
DET 2-3
CAR 3-3
Total 5-6

...dbs
And Seattle’s 5 wins are against a combined 9-20 record and not one is above .500. Seattle is overrated and are quite beatable.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Sundays game more than any. Will say alot about where we are.
Fore sure. Seattle is without a doubt the best team we will have faced this year. I just don't understand the people that are already chalking this up as a loss. Or more specifically chalking both of these Seattle games as losses.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fore sure. Seattle is without a doubt the best team we will have faced this year. I just don't understand the people that are already chalking this up as a loss. Or more specifically chalking both of these Seattle games as losses.

Oh its definitely not that. Miami pushed them close for most the game. Dallas nearly came back on them. They only beat the Vikings by 1 due to a bad run on 4th down and the Viks are 1-5.

Definitely winnable.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I remain uneasy about Kyler. He's a gamer for sure. And of course, can scat around with the best of them...which offers a "X" factor that can tip the scale and create a W when a loss seems eminent.
But, his throwing mechanics are so piss-poor that I just can't see this team consistently winning. Completing 9 passes in a game might work against the Cowgirls, and completing 20+ passes for less than 150 yards might work against the Jets...but that is certainly not a recipe for sustained success in the NFL. Better teams, better talent and better coaching will catch up to Kyler and Kliff if Murray can't somehow improve his passing mechanics.

I think the Cards will have enough to squeak by Miami... but, I believe Russ and Pete will find a way to scratch out 2 wins and I believe Buffalo will do the same. So 1 & 3 it is...

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Some of these posts you would think Bradford or Skelton was the starting QB lol our offense is a zero issue. We go as far as our D takes us period

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Chiefs just showed you can run against Buffalo...and if you can get some pressure on Allen, he can be rattled.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Chiefs coverage made Andy's decision to run and easy one. He is flexible (at least in coaching. ;)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

maybe because the Seahawks have owned us in Arizona for the last six years, they’re a perennial playoff team and contender and they’re undefeated this season?

I mean... crazy to think this next home game might be a loss considering all of that, right?

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
maybe because the Seahawks have owned us in Arizona for the last six years, they’re a perennial playoff team and contender and they’re undefeated this season?

I mean... crazy to think this next home game might be a loss considering all of that, right?
Yet they have always found a way to win in Seattle...

If they can win in Seattle they can absolutely win at home. Also like I already stated, yes Seattle is undefeated, but they have played a very easy schedule and despite that have been in a lot of close games.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Buffalo's offense hasn't been clicking, but their defense is stout. It will be a good game.
Buffalo’s D has been nowhere near as good as last year. Their Pass D has been surprisingly poor & KC ran all over them on Monday night. No guarantees, but the Cardinals can definitely beat them. The pessimist is me says 2-2.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buffalo’s D has been nowhere near as good as last year. Their Pass D has been surprisingly poor & KC ran all over them on Monday night. No guarantees, but the Cardinals can definitely beat them. The pessimist is me says 2-2.

yeah... Buffalo at home is a very winnable game.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yet they have always found a way to win in Seattle...

If they can win in Seattle they can absolutely win at home. Also like I already stated, yes Seattle is undefeated, but they have played a very easy schedule and despite that have been in a lot of close games.

yes. You stated that as if it’s some kind of fluke and doesn’t have almost a decade’s worth of success and coming off a 12-4 record last year.

If we beat them at home it will be the first time in 7 years. Crap on the Hawks as you will... it’s the same tripe I’ve seen others (and prob you) say for years about how they’re overRated ... and yet keep getting to the playoffs while we watch as outsiders. Doing so now when they have the best record in the league is just more of the same.

I hope we finally break that nasty home losing streak to them. But until we do, I’ll remain skeptical, but would love to be proven wrong.