The Coronavirus and the NFL Thread - P&R Light

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Field Yates
⁦‪@FieldYates‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

The Patriots' facility is back open this morning after the team canceled practice Friday afternoon following a positive COVID-19 test.

The team continues to prepare to play Sunday at 1 PM vs. the Broncos.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tom Pelissero
⁦‪@TomPelissero‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

The #Jaguars are doing virtual work today as a precaution after a practice-squad player tested positive for COVID-19, per sources. They found out last night. Everyone receiving rapid-result tests this morning. No impact expected on Sunday's game vs. the #Lions.

10/17/20, 6:31 AM

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I have a interesting question. How are all these athletes filming these commercials? Wouldn't that be breaking protocol? Or you think these were all done in the off season?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a interesting question. How are all these athletes filming these commercials? Wouldn't that be breaking protocol? Or you think these were all done in the off season?

nope. I have friends that have worked on some of these commercials. Some as late as August.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks cheese, I knew you would know. So are they breaking the NFL covid protocol? Probably not or they would be in trouble. Probably sponcers of the NFL so it's all good???

im sure they were in August. Most of those shoots happen in LA so there had to be travel involved.

that said, my friends who are working on sets are tested daily and have mask mandates at all times. Three friends... a ton of different productions (one works freelance on commercials, another works in a studio and another is a stand-in on an ABC sitcom), all working since anywhere from July to August... haven’t got Covid yet.

So the legit big time productions are being as safe as they can, but from what I’m hearing on the other end is that the overhead is huge now. And it’s leading to some bubble shows bursting early... even those that got second seasons ordered and written during the quarantine and are now too cost prohibitive to shoot so they dead.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose