Is the organization getting a little cocky to early?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Does the team have control over what Odegard writes? Agreed its bad timing from him though when we haven't beat a winning team.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well considering the cards sign his paycheck in regard to this story I would say so.

Normally they have editorial freedom though right? Or they could never write about us sucking and would just pump out puff pieces.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Normally they have editorial freedom though right? Or they could never write about us sucking and would just pump out puff pieces.
That’s pretty much what they do over the years. Especially Urban

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Probably so, but it means little if they are overdoing it or under doing the team's capability in the realm of word wars when the only factor is if they win or not

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't sense cockiness from that.

I consider the team a playoff contender, especially since 7 of the 16 NFC teams will make the playoffs. The Cardinals are currently one of the 7 teams that if the playoffs started today would be in them.

Cardinals at this point are better than:

Any NFC East team
Falcons
Vikings

Teams not in the playoffs that will contend:
New Orleans
Carolina
SF
Detroit (Maybe)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Agreed.

Especially since they claimed that the practices before Det and Car were a bit underwhelming.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Article is spot on we're a damn good team. Injuries did us no favors and we still doing good. Yeah maybe we haven't beaten the chickens at home in awhile but we own Seattle in Seattle. It's a wash

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it really necessary for the organization to have more than one writer?

lol. for real. they do pump out different type of pieces at least. AZcentral only lets you read 10 articles a month and three articles will come out analyzing the same quotes from twitter. Even my twitter feed, because I follow a bunch of az sports media, they ALL tweet out the same comments from pressers.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Dallas wasn't Dallas of early season. I wince at the recognition we are getting.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Plus look at Dallas, they are atop of their division with that crappy record and 1-0 in their division. They are in the driver's seat there. We have to beat good teams in our own division yet!

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
They are 4-2 in NFL toughest division. They should be proud of that. Especially since how poor we have been for so long.

Not quite right, they are 1-0 in the NFL toughest division. They are 4-2 overall against teams that are a bit underwhelming. They still need to play 5 divisional games. They beat 4 teams with a combined record of 6-18 and lost to two teams with a combined record of 5-6. Overall the teams they have played are 11-24.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave