Cowboys eating their own

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You aren't the word police here, and I doubt the mods would appreciate you acting like you are. Please don't threaten me.

If I want to call them the Skins I will. It's been used approximately a million times a week in common language for 85 years. You had no problem with it the tens of thousands of times it's been used on this forum in the last decade. Or do you want to show me all the times you protested before? Or shall I show you all the times you have used it?

If you suddenly want to feel offended because someone told you to then thats on you. Now jog on.

Now please don't mention it again has Chris has said.

You must be registered for see images

You get this last word, FOR NOW!

P.S. It's not a simple word, it's a SLUR!

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You get this last word, FOR NOW!

P.S. It's not a simple word, it's a SLUR!

Its not the last word is it if you add on a PS and there's no "FOR NOW" about it. I'll use what words I like within the rules of this board.

It was an acceptable word last year, it was an acceptable word the year before and for all the years before. It was an acceptable word in June. I don't need you or any other white college age girls with pink mohicans (ironic) and too many piercings to tell me it's suddenly not.

Sorry @Chris_Sanders but I'm not being policed by non mods. That's the last word I promise.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Its not the last word is it if you add on a PS and there's no "FOR NOW" about it. I'll use what words I like within the rules of this board.

It was an acceptable word last year, it was an acceptable word the year before and for all the years before. It was an acceptable word in June. I don't need you or any other white college age girls with pink mohicans (ironic) and too many piercings to tell me it's suddenly not.

Sorry @Chris_Sanders but I'm not being policed by non mods. That's the last word I promise.

Racial slurs are only acceptable to people who are "fill in the blank".

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of the film adaptions of the House of Commons or the House of Representatives where officials argue about how they argue and totally forget about the subject they're arguing about lol

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come on guys. We get that you disagree. I don't want to have to ban you both.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Not necessarily picking a side here but "Pigskins" is still in play as the next team name for Washington, so it may still be valid down the line. (The validity of this report only goes as far as my dad, who is a hardcore Washington fan.)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose