oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Just saw a ticker at the bottom of the screen on nfln

cowboys players say coaching staff was totally unprepared

not an exact quote but as close as I can recall

losing to the Cardinals has always been a catalyst for change in the nfl... I’m guessing we will see changes in Dallas soon as jerry Jones tries to salvage his season
It’s kinda insulting really

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It was anonymous quotes from several players which included:

Unprepared
Don't teach
Can't make adjustments
Not good at their jobs

Is it wrong of me to be enjoying this melt down of the Cowboys and think the Cards were the straw that broke the jack asses back?

Remember when BAs team had Jerry Jones praising our coaches for the great job they did prepping for game against them.

Beating the Cowboys is always great but getting Jerry Jones crazy is even better.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Players can blame coaches all they want, but losing your entire offensive line and your star QB is a recipe for disaster for any team.

the coaches didn’t fumble twice and throw 2 INTs

coaches changed but the cowboys still suck...maybe just maybe it’s the players lol

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They play the Skins on Sunday. If they lose that (which is more likely than you'd think) then someone is getting fired. Probably Nolan.

It's on Jerry though. He spent all the money on the offensive side of the ball except D-Law and let his best defensive backs walk.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nah I don't think I will, considering the indigenous Indian population have repeatedly voted to keep the name by large majorities. And in fact many many are Washington fans because of it. But who cares what they think right? As long as white people feel good about themselves.

There never was a vote. There were "Snyder" paid polls.

And-lest-we-forget, the approval by a phoney Indian princess trotted out by Jack Kent Cook when the issue would come up.

It is a dictionary-defined racial slur.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you use or repeat "racial slurs", you'll be hearing from me.

It's been used for over 80 years. If you want to get the feels over now because someone else told you to then feel free but keep it to yourself.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's been used for over 80 years. If you want to get the feels over now because someone else told you to then feel free but keep it to yourself.

And the N-word has been used for hundreds of years. What's your point?

And, I repeat, if you use slurs, I will point it out.

How this goes forward is up to you.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And the N-word has been used for hundreds of years. What's your point?

And, I repeat, if you use slurs, I will point it out.

How this goes forward is up to you.

You aren't the word police here, and I doubt the mods would appreciate you acting like you are. Please don't threaten me.

If I want to call them the Skins I will. It's been used approximately a million times a week in common language for 85 years. You had no problem with it the tens of thousands of times it's been used on this forum in the last decade. Or do you want to show me all the times you protested before? Or shall I show you all the times you have used it?

If you suddenly want to feel offended because someone told you to then thats on you. Now jog on.

Now please don't mention it again has Chris has said.

You must be registered for see images

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No it's not bad to be Happy about a Cowboy meltdown, EVERY off-season all they talk about are how the Cowpies are poised to make the super bowl and every year they disappoint and Jerry Jones is totally to blame I hope he lives to be 143 years old lol

It warms me up inside to see it happening.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose