Byron Murphy - tip o the cap

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Of course Budda played out of his mind, nothing further needed to be said there, but I was extremely proud and pleased with #33 last night. Played like an NFL cornerback, wasn't perfect, but he was aggressive and contributed mightily to the win. We've been hard on him, but I like to be among the first to give props when due. While I'm at it, the entire O Line gets credit as well. Damn near dominating performance rendering Dallas's front invisible. Great, great win last night!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Humphries is finally becoming a real good LT.

Reddick should be resigned if he continues playing this well. He's been better than Kennard.

Humphies been a good LT for a while there. He had one year where he was plagued with penalties, but his run blocking and pass protection has always been better than average.

New Mexico

Fan since 1976ish
Reaction score
Of course Budda played out of his mind, nothing further needed to be said there, but I was extremely proud and pleased with #33 last night. Played like an NFL cornerback, wasn't perfect, but he was aggressive and contributed mightily to the win. We've been hard on him, but I like to be among the first to give props when due. While I'm at it, the entire O Line gets credit as well. Damn near dominating performance rendering Dallas's front invisible. Great, great win last night!

So much better in the slot.