Next 4 games

How many wins out of these next 4 games

• Total voters

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
4-0. Kyler goes on to win league MVP, and Kingsbury wins coach of the year.

actually, I think 3-1. They’ll beat Miami and Buffalo( most overrated team in the league) and win at Seattle.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went with 4-0. Let's go !! ;)

If it's ever going to happen it will happen now that most of us will be unable to attend 3 of the 4 games...

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm kinda thinking we're going 1-3. The way Kyler has been playing is going to catch up to us. 7-10 wins is what I think this team is. Rough road ahead.

If Kyler starts showing us a consistency we haven't seen all year then the skys the limit. But I'm not betting on it.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Dolphins is our best chance w/ a rookie QB in his 2nd start. We aren’t beating Seattle, especially after a bye and Russell Wilson playing like Joe Montana.

1-3

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Beat Buffalo(their defense is overrated this year & I can Kliff & kompany having their way on the ground against those guys.)

Beat Seattle in Seattle.

2-2.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think people are overrating Seattle a little here. Yes they are 5-0, but not a single team they played is above .500.

I agree. Their defense is really weak.

Yes Russel Wilson has been amazing, but the cards seem to know how to be able to win against the hawks.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Dolphins is our best chance w/ a rookie QB in his 2nd start. We aren’t beating Seattle, especially after a bye and Russell Wilson playing like Joe Montana.

1-3
Byes just make team inactive. That is a great game for us to steal.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I’m happy with 2-2 in that stretch
In fact I’m happy with .500 from here on out..... put us at 10-6 on the season

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Optimistically 2-2. Tough to see more than that.

Although Kyler is playing so far below his ceiling that if he comes out of the Bye improved it could be anything.
I still remember how lifeless him and the team were after the bye last year against the Rams.

Hope Kliff tightens the team up to still be focused.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I did that tape breakdown vs the Panthers zone defense and we were open a bunch. Including lots of guys in the gaps between zones but Kyler hates DB eyes on him. He was super jumpy about DBs jumping routes even though it was impossible on many.

He was seeing ghosts. Hopefully he's over it by then.
Came after throwing 3 ints the previous game.

If he can get by the next two games with zero picks I'll feel good about that game.

I worry more about Miami's defense. They are playing really well and run a scheme similar to Detroit I believe.

We'll move the ball, but he cant have turnovers.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It will all come down to how well the defense plays. If they continue to look like they did yesterday, we will be 3-1 at worst.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m happy with 2-2 in that stretch
In fact I’m happy with .500 from here on out..... put us at 10-6 on the season

Cards are 4 - 2 which leaves 10 games left. 500 win % means 5 more wins and 5 more losses. That would put us at 9 wins and 7 losses. Still a decent record but I would prefer 10 wins.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
1-3

I don't think our offense is good enough for Buffalo or Seattle. Russ wins both and Josh does just enough.
Chiefs just showed you can run against Buffalo...and if you can get some pressure on Allen, he can be rattled.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I am going 2 wins. The NFL did us dirty making us play on a road Monday night and then facing the Seahawks coming off the bye week.

the worst part...The second time we play them is on a short week as well.
Noticed this when the schedules came out. And what really pisses me off is this is not coincidental or a simple scheduling oversight; there are no scheduling oversights in the NFL. Rather, it is just one of the ways in which the NFL favors certain teams. It's all part of the intent to maximize league profits.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Noticed this when the schedules came out. And what really pisses me off is this is not coincidental or a simple scheduling oversight; there are no scheduling oversights in the NFL. Rather, it is just one of the ways in which the NFL favors certain teams. It's all part of the intent to maximize league profits.

They come out pretty healthy from the cowboys game
Texans isn't a long flight
Its better meeting them in a short week and with a great win behind
I see often teams coming from bye week and losing the following game

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose