Bickley blisters Kingsbury after Cowboys Win

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Reread if you'd like. They were no real threat and didn't scare anyone like Mahomes has. They snuck into the playoffs with Alex Smith. They had no real ability to move past the top teams in the AFC before Mahomes got there... IMO.
Sure Mahomes makes them scarry good, but they weren't sneaking in to the playoffs with Alex Smith...their only threat in the division was Peyton Manning. Also, I don't think Smith quite had the compliment of receivers Mahomes is working with.

The question you need to ask yourself is what would Cards look like with Alex Smith 5 years ago, with same talent Murray is working with?
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Sure Mahomes makes them scarry good, but they weren't sneaking in to the playoffs with Alex Smith...their only threat in the division was Peyton Manning. Also, I don't think Smith quite had the compliment of receivers Mahomes is working with.

The question you need to ask yourself is what would Cards look like with Alex Smith 5 years ago, with same talent Murray is working with?

Remember when Reid was rumored to be the Cards next HC and people weren’t happy?

I did love the Arians hire though.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I hear ya....and that's why I agreed earlier. They just never, in what, four seasons made it past the divisional round with Smith and arguably (give or take) the same talent around him.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
There is a sentiment that 98.7 is just a mouthpiece for the teams. I wonder how management likes seeing basically a roast after a 28 point road win.

Not like the Suns, D-Backs, and Cards are going to defect to one of the second or third-tier radio programs in PHX because of a blabber mouth like Bickley. There isn't really any competition in the market. Bickley can be Bickley and will still get the attention he craves.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Kliff's playcalling didnt force Kyler to overthrow Hopkins and Fitz several times last night and only completed 37% of his passes.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I totally agree with Bickley. I haven't been all that impressed with KK offense this season. There are still times where I'm left scratching my head. There is a ton of room for KK to grow as an NFL play caller. That should be a scary thought for other teams DCs as the current Cardinals "Work in Progress" is already putting up some solid numbers. Just imagine what this offense will be capable of if it finally matures.

Totally disagree.

A team doesn't have such a good redzone percentage with playcalling issues.

Most of the offensive issues are related to Murray's inconsistencies.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I totally agree with Bickley. I haven't been all that impressed with KK offense this season. There are still times where I'm left scratching my head. There is a ton of room for KK to grow as an NFL play caller. That should be a scary thought for other teams DCs as the current Cardinals "Work in Progress" is already putting up some solid numbers. Just imagine what this offense will be capable of if it finally matures.

Oof. That's never a phrase you want associated with your name very often. ;)

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
oddly, our current stat sheets are one of the most prolific offensive starts in franchise history.

We are spoiled already. The team has scored 21 points or more for 9 games straight. We are a good offense even though we have a lot of room for improvement. The sky is the limit.

Arealist

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

This is spot on and so true.
Kyler missed on so many opportunities and threw the ball very poorly on so many passes. If it is a height issue or an accuracy issue is the only thing worth debating. For those of you that feel that Kyler is the second coming, please watch all of the throws and not just the highlights. What Kyler does bring is a dual threat that has proven to make defenders miss when the yards are needed. It is also what has made our red zone percentage so high!
I don't feel that KK rolls him out enough to see the throwing lanes either way. KK's solution seems to be throwing the ball sideline to sideline to help him but that has become very predictable.
I love this team and am looking forward to someone figuring it out.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson