Cardinals at Cowboys gameday thread 10-19-20

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who was it said the Cowboys forums were full of fans saying how they were going to roll over us etc? I'd like to see them now :)

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I liked this one.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Couple of things:
1. Just finished reading this 82 page thread. And it took until page 74, before Sooner Lou pointed out that KM was 'hurt' by playing at home in front of friends and family. He was pressing by trying to do too much. Seemed obvious to me. And to Lou.
2. Reading about the first 35 pages, I came away feeling that we're lucky our posters weren't running our country when I was a kid (early forties). We would have surrendered after Pearl Harbor. Or Dunkirk at the latest. I'm a Glass is Half Full type, but I understand the Glass is Half Empty people. But I was reading that not only is the glass half empty, but the water is bad. :)

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
Couple of things:
1. Just finished reading this 82 page thread. And it took until page 74, before Sooner Lou pointed out that KM was 'hurt' by playing at home in front of friends and family. He was pressing by trying to do too much. Seemed obvious to me. And to Lou.
2. Reading about the first 35 pages, I came away feeling that we're lucky our posters weren't running our country when I was a kid (early forties). We would have surrendered after Pearl Harbor. Or Dunkirk at the latest. I'm a Glass is Half Full type, but I understand the Glass is Half Empty people. But I was reading that not only is the glass half empty, but the water is bad. :)

You must be registered for see images attach

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Murray impact on the run game. Look at how wide Aldon Smith and Jaylon Smith are.

Cowboys are bad, but they were afraid after that 1st half.

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Murray impact on the run game. Look at how wide Aldon Smith and Jaylon Smith are.

Cowboys are bad, but they were afraid after that 1st half.

Kyler ability to scramble will affect a defense. I am hoping that Kyler and Andy gets their timing down. Though the 2 passes were not caught, Andy's speed will affect the backfield and open opportunities for others. But, when the timing is on, it will be lights out!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson