Well, that's awesome!

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
It was awesome, pretty much thumped them which they more or less should have yet should have has rarely translated to actually did with this team.

One thing that stood out to me was Kylers deep pass, that was a rainbow from the past, you really don't see that much anymore but apparently from the highlights they showed it's not just a one off he really can throw the deep rainbow. That made my night more than anything.

Gotta hand it to to them when they do well that was awesome great word.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My favorite part about this win was the fact that the Cowboys allowed 20000 fans attend the game and looking at the disgust on their faces as they watched the Cardinals dismantle their Cowgirls.

The only thing worse than planning your day around and going to a game to watch your team dominated is doing it on a monday night. brutal.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Those 2 Isabella passes, maybe it's just that Isabella isn't very good?

To me looked like on both he had no idea where the ball was and so couldn't adjust to it. He can't be expecting Kyler to just drop them in his basket.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
There is no team in any sport that I despise as much as Dallas, I savor every win over them.

Awesome is a great descriptor.

The defense played great (Bake & Murphy stood out), the offense ran the ball at will and made key plays in the passing game.

Baker, peterson and Phillips all played really well. Murphy made seem good plays but gave up a lot of catches as well. Reddick with 2 sacks was great too

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Those 2 Isabella passes, maybe it's just that Isabella isn't very good?

To me looked like on both he had no idea where the ball was and so couldn't adjust to it. He can't be expecting Kyler to just drop them in his basket.

everyone is overreacting.

it was TWO passes:
1. Kyler threw a little more towards the middle than Andy was expecting because of the safety help
2. Andy broke his route off; he just ran the wrong route. It happens. Hop did it multiple times last night!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slow it down a notch cards fans

Dallas was severely depleted on offense.... this wasn’t the nfls top offense we faced

be happy but don’t get carried away... we have a long way to go as a team and Simmons ain’t ready to spy Russell Wilson yet
The better offenses will still drop thirty on us and we are still starting games like we have never played before

imagine what this team could be if our offense came out of the locker room before the second quarter
I hear what you’re saying but these are games where in the past we would be moaning about how we lost to a team in this condition.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Difference-maker: Yards After Contact.

Ball-carriers, by & large, didn't bounce off our tacklers. Poster Child: Bubba Baker. It's a completely different defense when he's in there.

If our defense focuses on playing hard, smart and technique-sound, we have the horses we need to make the playoffs.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Slow it down a notch cards fans

Dallas was severely depleted on offense.... this wasn’t the nfls top offense we faced

be happy but don’t get carried away... we have a long way to go as a team and Simmons ain’t ready to spy Russell Wilson yet
The better offenses will still drop thirty on us and we are still starting games like we have never played before

imagine what this team could be if our offense came out of the locker room before the second quarter
That's very true. But do you remember what Kyle Allen did to us a year ago? That's what I expected Dalton to do to us last night.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Out of interest was that Murphy's first serious full time game in the slot? If so he should focus on that because he looked much better from the limited film I have seen so far.

Murphy is the best Cardinals CB and statistically it's not even close.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Baker, peterson and Phillips all played really well. Murphy made seem good plays but gave up a lot of catches as well. Reddick with 2 sacks was great too

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Murphy hasn't given up alot of catches...look at his numbers....

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Murphy hasn't given up alot of catches...look at his numbers....

He's allowed 22 catch on 36 targets for the 61% which is average. But granted he's trending up. He's much, much better in the slot since they started Dre more outside.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My favorite part about this win was the fact that the Cowboys allowed 20000 fans attend the game and looking at the disgust on their faces as they watched the Cardinals dismantle their Cowgirls.

LOL

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, I just love a dominant win on national TV against a media darling. And... sure, they were missing a lot, but we put Zeke in the ground to the point of being sidelined, and I'm personal friends with his agent. It wasn't anything special that had Pollard on the field. We just demoralized all of them.

Kyler Murray is just really special on the ground. He's probably going to grow significantly as a passer too. Lamar Jackson has more straight ahead speed, but Kyler moves laterally better than just about any player I've ever seen.

It was so much fun to hear from my friends that either played or are in the industry tonight, they're all believers in our QB. I've become one too.

Doth my eyes deceive me?

I'm so glad it finally seems like we have a franchise QB, even if he has glaring holes he needs to fix.

The fact that we are so good (4th down and red zone offense) at the hardest part of the game gives me a ton of hope.

KK is definitely coming into his own in the play calling aspect.

Reaction score
I couldn't help but notice that the cameras deliberately stayed off of any celebrating Cardinals fans! It seems when the Cardinals lay an egg at home the cameras always show the opponents fans whooping it up.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When Murray gets a 90 Rating against the Panthers, you know PFF is crap.

I'll trust anyone over them.

But thats analytics. This is counting. I agree with you on PFF grades (unless of course they give us good grades, then everyone agrees with them). But I'm going to have to take their stats as counted by multiple people over what pro football ref says, unless you have some info on where they get their data?

I'm not favoring PFF. I like Pro football ref and use it all the time. But I know PFF get their data from multiple people watching the game, I don't know about PFR.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave