Cardinals at Cowboys gameday thread 10-19-20

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
IDGAF what it looked like. We just beat the Cowboys on national TV. Kicked that ass so hard and then pissed on their grave.

That my friends, will make me smile all week long.

Good night.
True...just would have been nice to put up 300+ passing on this defense...

missed out on 70 because Andy couldnt track the ball

and over 80 because of Kyler misses.

Could have put the fear of God in the rest of the league.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BigRedRage, besides being Cardinals fans we have something else in common. You're 37, and I was born in 37. :)
I was talking the other day about being one of the last age groups that truly knows the world before and after the internet. Once several years younger than me, the internet was there by teenage years.

But that story pales in consideration of you. What is it like having the internet when you remember reading books written in stone? Hahaha

In truth, my grandfather is a few years older than you and one of the greatest people on the planet. Kudos to a long life and let's keep these commonalities in common. Much love garth. Go cards!

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
28-point blowout, on national TV, in THEIR house, while your QB's "accuracy" makes Derek Anderson look like a HOFer. That, ladies & gents, is a HUUUUGE win. Murray will grow from that performance and will be better. The defense is getting it together. Drake is making those who supported keeping him look smart. The future is looking bright.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So not your most graceful response to avoiding the ban but several points are spot on. I agree that KK gets slammed for no good reason by many posters but it's what FB fans do. Your extensive knowledge of the game must get frustrating when those not as knowledgeable make silly comments. I'm not nearly as football educated as you and find myself biting my tongue with some of the ignorant posts made by many posters.

Having said that Chris Sanders does have a good football IQ and even though he may be wrong about KK's coaching acumen ( :) )

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no interest in publicly discussing this further. All quotes / comments about it will be removed. If you have any questions you can PM me.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Great win.

confounded by kylers inaccuracy.

kylers wheels keep the O relevant when his arm is off.

budda shut me up good tonight. Hope for more of same.

my god were the cowboys bad. I don’t think they have prayer without dak.

nice to see a bomb hit one of our guys in stride.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man... 4-2 feels good. I don’t care that the last two games have been Ws against woeful teams. They were coming off back to back losses, and they went on the road and just kicked the ever living snot out of their opponents 69-20, with tonight’s kicker being on National TV under the big lights.

big litmus test game next week. Can’t wait to see how they handle it.

but regardless the worst they can be is 4-3 and that will still have them in the running for the last playoff spot. In a year marked by so much misery, looking forward to meaningful Sundays is a blessing and I’ll count every one of them.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too bad KM missed some wide open guys in the endzone tonight.

We need him to be able to make those throws in close games.

Didn't expect this win and to do it on national TV was icing on the cake.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler Murray says he needs to do better after “sloppy” performance against Cowboys

“For me personally the whole game was sloppy,” Murray told reporters after the game.

Murray threw for 188 yards and two touchdowns and also ran for 74 yards on 10 attempts with a rushing touchdown as well. However, Murray completed just nine of his 24 passing attempts on the night and he was critical of the mistakes he made that led to missed opportunities.

“Yeah, a part of me wants to (be happy) but a lot of me is frustrated right now,” Murray said. “It wasn’t as good as it should have been. I wasn’t as accurate as I should have been. It wasn’t up to par to my standards so I’ve got to do better.

“I missed a throw to Hop (DeAndre Hopkins), which shouldn’t happen. Missed a throw to Larry (Fitzgerald). Just a lot of stuff left out there, a lot of opportunities left out there. It could have been a lot better.”

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
How come the Cardinals played the Jets two weeks in a row? I noticed the Jets wore blue and silver uniforms instead of their usual green and white ones. Seriously though, the Cards played a good game and Joseph had a very good game plan. His blitz calls worked almost every time. The ball bounced the Cards way as did the calls. No late hit penalty, no PI call, a dubious PI call on the Jetboys in the EZ. Zeke fumbling twice in one game which he has never done before in his career. The Dallas Oline is scary bad, reminds me of the 2018 Oline in AZ. Their defense is horrendous. A stat they showed had the Cowboys defense giving up 34 PPG prior to last nights game.

Credit has to go to Joseph for a defense that seemed to know what Dallas was going to do before Dallas knew. Joseph has been maligned here a lot but yesterday was a solid game plan to shutdown the Cowboys offense. Dalton was constantly pressured the entire game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose