Arizona Cardinals can host about 1,200 fans vs. Seahawks in Week 7

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now if one wants to play devil's advocate, they would say it was your choice to to continually buy season tickets and support the team. I totally understand where you are coming from and there is probably a good chance I would feel the same way put in your shoes. Having no dog in the fight it's easy for me to say spread the wealth for opportunities to go to games. I have nothing invested. You do. The only thing I have invested is making trips to AZ to see a game, merchandise over the years and loyalty to this team for over 50 years Curious though, why would you not go to a game this season?

i really don't have anything invested though because not a single person in our family wants or will go to the games this year. I just think it's a matter of rewarding loyalty.

the number one with a bullet reason I, nor my father especially would go is because my mom is recovering from lung/heart cancer surgery and if I want to see her again for the holiday's, i'm not getting near a bunch of drunk idiots, some of which probably think covid is a hoax, some people wearing masks, others wearing one under their chin, all while having to deal with bottlenecks at entrances and exits and in bathrooms.

but to be honest... I wouldn't go even if that wasn't the case. As much as I love football, I don't see the need to be around 1000 people for any reason during a pandemic.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
i really don't have anything invested though because not a single person in our family wants or will go to the games this year. I just think it's a matter of rewarding loyalty.

the number one with a bullet reason I, nor my father especially would go is because my mom is recovering from lung/heart cancer surgery and if I want to see her again for the holiday's, i'm not getting near a bunch of drunk idiots, some of which probably think covid is a hoax, some people wearing masks, others wearing one under their chin, all while having to deal with bottlenecks at entrances and exits and in bathrooms.

but to be honest... I wouldn't go even if that wasn't the case. As much as I love football, I don't see the need to be around 1000 people for any reason during a pandemic.

Totally understand, WE have been avoiding crowds at all costs. No sense taking a chance.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
What a truly bizarre and miniscule number to approve for attendance. I guess the science that everyone else has been following in other states to allow far more fans in (with zero outbreak issues so far related to fan attendance that I have heard about) doesn't apply in Arizona.

The Chiefs had an abundance of attendees from the first game of the season. This is ridiculous to only allow 1,200 in an outdoor stadium (with the lid off). It is disrespectful to fans and the team.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Totally understand, WE have been avoiding crowds at all costs. No sense taking a chance.

I also think it would just feel... weird. What I LOVE about the game is the JUICE in the stadium. It’s an entire experience. Talking to our fans around us, hearing the roar of the crowd, chanting in unison... and even reveling in misery with others. Without that? It might make the game just feel off... andjust be a bigger reminder of how crazy our country and world is right now.

meanwhile, watching it on TV... still FEELS like football because the camera angles are always on the field mostly excluding the crowd in normal times. So, I can go down to Ouchie’s and still watch the game like It’s pre-Pandemia, get my football fix and feel like I’m getting the escape from our current slide towards dysoptia. Also, my Whole family has been zooming together every game. It’s the best way for us all to spend 3 hours together every week, see how everyone’s doing and scream at the TV in 1 second delays of course because someone is always ahead or behind of everyone else!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Chiefs had an abundance of attendees from the first game of the season. This is ridiculous to only allow 1,200 in an outdoor stadium (with the lid off). It is disrespectful to fans and the team.
It’s based on state guidelines. Missouri has been quite a bit more lax than Arizona.
Also note that Kansas City hospitals are so overwhelmed that many of them are turning away ambulances

So you can either have an overwhelmed health system or you can have fans at games and other social gatherings - I’ll take an empty stadium every day of the week

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Where you see disrespect, I see respect and caution.

To each there own, I suppose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I also think it would just feel... weird. What I LOVE about the game is the JUICE in the stadium. It’s an entire experience. Talking to our fans around us, hearing the roar of the crowd, chanting in unison... and even reveling in misery with others. Without that? It might make the game just feel off... andjust be a bigger reminder of how crazy our country and world is right now.

meanwhile, watching it on TV... still FEELS like football because the camera angles are always on the field mostly excluding the crowd in normal times. So, I can go down to Ouchie’s and still watch the game like It’s pre-Pandemia, get my football fix and feel like I’m getting the escape from our current slide towards dysoptia. Also, my Whole family has been zooming together every game. It’s the best way for us all to spend 3 hours together every week, see how everyone’s doing and scream at the TV in 1 second delays of course because someone is always ahead or behind of everyone else!
I get what you're saying. I used to have season tickets to an indoor soccer team and even though the venue was small 8K, compared to an NFL stadium, the electricity in the air was great. Nothing else like it.
Agree watching on TV still works even without the crowd.
Hopefully one year when I make a trip down to see a game we can meet. Would be nice to put a face to the name.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I get what you're saying. I used to have season tickets to an indoor soccer team and even though the venue was small 8K, compared to an NFL stadium, the electricity in the air was great. Nothing else like it.
Agree watching on TV still works even without the crowd.
Hopefully one year when I make a trip down to see a game we can meet. Would be nice to put a face to the name.

Oh that's a nice name ...But the face???

:biglaugh:

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
It’s based on state guidelines. Missouri has been quite a bit more lax than Arizona.
Also note that Kansas City hospitals are so overwhelmed that many of them are turning away ambulances

So you can either have an overwhelmed health system or you can have fans at games and other social gatherings - I’ll take an empty stadium every day of the week

Wow. I just googled it and you are correct. Scary because I have family over 70 there.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do they just email them to you?

May look into the secondary market.

We'd go in a heartbeat if we can just get some seats.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just now I got an email from Seatgeek telling me my sale is cancelled and I will be refunded. The tickets should not have been available to me it said.

Oh well.

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Just now I got an email from Seatgeek telling me my sale is cancelled and I will be refunded. The tickets should not have been available to me it said.

Oh well.
Bummer..I assume that means they are sold out :(

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then there are those who get the tickets and immediately try to cash in. Wow. To me, this just makes the fact that someone has had season tickets since the beginning all but meaningless. How many of those games did they attend and how many times did they sell their seats? SMH.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Then there are those who get the tickets and immediately try to cash in. Wow. To me, this just makes the fact that someone has had season tickets since the beginning all but meaningless. How many of those games did they attend and how many times did they sell their seats? SMH.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I wonder if that photo is what his normal view is....as it may not be like that this year. I think all stadiums are covering 1st 10 or so rows.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose