Other Games 10-18

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man... watching the Jets this week makes me think we should take pretty much nothing away from last week’s W except a W.

they might be the worst team of all time.

I can’t believe you'd bother watching it. Kudos to you bro.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suh all up in Rogers business

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Adams is amazing but y’all don’t have to lie about Rodgers’ other “weapons” lmao

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You haven't been paying attention, it's okay.
Dude you don’t have to lie about his “weapons” because you don’t like “smug ass” Rodgers lol

Saying some damn Robert Tonyan & MVS like that helps your case lmao

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Dude you don’t have to lie about his “weapons” because you don’t like “smug ass” Rodgers lol

Saying some damn Robert Tonyan & MVS like that helps your case lmao

Complete sentences will help your case my guy.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Now you feel like a fool for naming those “weapons” so you attack my grammar instead lmaoooo

I'm just trying to understand what you're saying my guy. No, I don't feel stupid, all the players I mentioned I stand behind. You originally bolded Tonyan, have you looked at his numbers this season? Do you seriously watch teams other than the Cardinals? Quit being an idiot.

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm just trying to understand what you're saying my guy. No, I don't feel stupid, all the players I mentioned I stand behind. You originally bolded Tonyan, have you looked at his numbers this season? Do you seriously watch teams other than the Cardinals? Quit being an idiot.
Now you want throw middle school-esque insults lmao. C’mon son, I expect better responses than this

You’re boosting up a guy because he had a great game against a porous Falcons defense like he’s some household name or even becoming one just because you don’t like Aaron. You’re hilarious & I thank you for providing me with comedic content.

Please make sure to @ me next week when you post another no-name in Aaron’s “favor” cause I wanna be here for it lmao

Robert Tonyan man!!!!

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
These misdirection plays by the Rams I feel would be very effective against Vance defense instead of the 49ers.
Well yea McVay has dragged us in all our matchups except for the very last one. Kind of hilarious how Shanny has never really done that even with his 2019 team.

Shanny a better playcaller but I fear going up against McVay much more.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I would argue that every Packers skill position player not named Aaron Jones and Davante Adams is a body that he makes better than what their talent actually is. Tonyan is a nice story but dude couldn't beat out Degura initially. MVS is meh. Even Lazard who is injured is just a large body who see the field similar to Rodgers. We have better skill players than the Packers as a group and maybe the best player of them all in Hopkins.

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would argue that every Packers skill position player not named Aaron Jones and Davante Adams is a body that he makes better than what their talent actually is. Tonyan is a nice story but dude couldn't beat out Degura initially. MVS is meh. Even Lazard who is injured is just a large body who see the field similar to Rodgers. We have better skill players than the Packers as a group and maybe the best player of them all in Hopkins.
Kirk could be on that team tomorrow & instantly be the 3rd best skill player on it.

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I feel like McVay always dominates us because he runs a lot more misdirection than Shanny while the Rams snap the ball so much quicker than the Niners do which always throws our unprepared defense off.

And on the defensive side, I feel like the Niners play a bit too aggressive which you can’t do vs Kyler cause he’ll just eat that s*** up like Week 1 as opposed to the Rams(remains to be seen with this new defense against Kyler under Staley though)

Even in the losses against SF last year, we were more competitive in both than any LA loss save for maybe Week 17 last year.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I feel like McVay always dominates us because he runs a lot more misdirection than Shanny while the Rams snap the ball so much quicker than the Niners do which always throws our unprepared defense off.

And on the defensive side, I feel like the Niners play a bit too aggressive which you can’t do vs Kyler cause he’ll just eat that s*** up like Week 1 as opposed to the Rams(remains to be seen with this new defense against Kyler under Staley though)

Even in the losses against SF last year, we were more competitive in both than any LA loss save for maybe Week 17 last year.
Yes. McVay's quick game kills us because we are still trying to get lined up.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson