Le’Veon Bell released

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We were never an option. He's chasing a ring

Yeah, I get that.. I am mostly just being sarcastic about how every time somebody good comes available, our fans pooh-pooh the idea, dramatize personality issues, etc, and then the player ends up being very good for their new team.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Yeah, I get that.. I am mostly just being sarcastic about how every time somebody good comes available, our fans pooh-pooh the idea, dramatize personality issues, etc, and then the player ends up being very good for their new team.

You're also looking at a Super Bowl winning team with a solid locker room versus...not that in us. I'm not overly criticizing our Cards, but that's not yet us. You don't toss a poisonous attitude into that mix, especially with a young, developing QB.

Trust me, I live in Pittsburgh and hate the Stillers, but man, is Bell a cancer. I used to be with the camp that thought Mike Tomlin was a pushover players coach coddling Bell and Brown. Now, I can recognize that he was the only coach savvy enough to get them to play with a minimum of fuss.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You're also looking at a Super Bowl winning team with a solid locker room versus...not that in us. I'm not overly criticizing our Cards, but that's not yet us. You don't toss a poisonous attitude into that mix, especially with a young, developing QB.

Trust me, I live in Pittsburgh and hate the Stillers, but man, is Bell a cancer. I used to be with the camp that thought Mike Tomlin was a pushover players coach coddling Bell and Brown. Now, I can recognize that he was the only coach savvy enough to get them to play with a minimum of fuss.
This!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose