WK 6 Arizona Cardinals @ Dallas Cowboys Pre Game Thread. 10/12/20-10/18/20

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cowboys trying to get Vander Esch to play Monday is a sign of desperation on that defense. He broke his collarbone week 1 & you want him back on field 5 weeks later. My understanding is that it is normally 3 to 4 month recovery time

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I wonder if Bidwill's private jet is involved?

Part of Phillips requiring quarantine may have been commercial air travel to the funeral.

Either way, glad it's resolved.

No doubt. Mike is the best thing about the organization (including Kyler).

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I wonder if Bidwill's private jet is involved?

Part of Phillips requiring quarantine may have been commercial air travel to the funeral.

Either way, glad it's resolved.

...and probably Mike B, as the pilot, since he's also cleard COVID protocols.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Cowboys trying to get Vander Esch to play Monday is a sign of desperation on that defense. He broke his collarbone week 1 & you want him back on field 5 weeks later. My understanding is that it is normally 3 to 4 month recovery time

Gander Esch will play & so will Gregory at DE. The front 7 will be much better. The safeties are still very weak.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Dalton has the best O line (even depleted), best receivers and best running back he's ever had.

I picked him up in fantasy to park on the bench and see what happens because if he can't work with these tools and a creative OC he's never going to start anywhere again.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dalton has the best O line (even depleted), best receivers and best running back he's ever had.

I picked him up in fantasy to park on the bench and see what happens because if he can't work with these tools and a creative OC he's never going to start anywhere again.
WRs are debatable.

This current Dallas OLine compared to the Bengals OLine from the early-mid 2010s? Nah.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
WRs are debatable.

This current Dallas OLine compared to the Bengals OLine from the early-mid 2010s? Nah.
Yeah...you would think the guy who loves old Whitworth would have given the line that included him, Zeitler, and Clint Boling the credit it is due.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
WRs are debatable.

Fair point

Nevertheless I feel he has the best overall talent around him when you factor in OC, RB, WR and OL together.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose