Le’Veon Bell released

OP
OP
Syracusecards

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Our RB coach James Saxon was his RB coach in Pittsburgh.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
i see LA Rams as being a possible destination

maybe the Bucs or the Eagles

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
No.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
He was playing on a crap team, with a garbage coach who didn't want him and didn't know how to use him. Even if he's 85% of what he once was, he would be the best RB by a mile on Cards roster. He ran hard on Sunday...and he's such a freaking threat receiving and in open space. You can get him on the cheap for an audition the rest of this year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
He will sign for a min deal. Hes I predict he is a Ram by this time tomorrow

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If hes smart..and I know that is an IF....then he will go to a team that will let him try to build value for one more payday. He missed out on 10+ million by sitting out a year.

I see him going to the Rams...possibly the Dolphins or some other mid tier team..and racking up 1000 yard in the remaining 11 games

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Bell is a veteran cut mid-season meaning his salary is garanteed. Teams can claim him from waivers to secure him, but then also take on the remainer of his contract (sincerely doubt any team would do that).

So, Bell could sign in AZ for a lower wage if he wanted to.

On another note. I see many people are thrashing Bell and his behavior.

Imagine a professional workspace. A company headhunts a high performing employee from another company. Three weeks after he arrives the employee gets as new boss. Almost first action from his new boss is to call out what a bad hire it was and that the employee didn't deserve that kind of money.

Bell should not have sunk down to that level, but the Jets started it. They acted more unprofessional than he did.

Last edited:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Bell is a veteran cut mid-season meaning his salary is garanteed. Teams can claim him from waivers to secure him, but then also take on the remainer of his contract (sincerely doubt any team would do that).

So, Bell could sign in AZ for a lower wage if he wanted to.

On another note. I see many people are thrashing Bell and his behavior.

Imagine a professional workspace. A company headhunts a high performing employee from another company. Three weeks after he arrives the employee gets as new boss. Almost first action from his new boss is to call out what a bad hire it was and that the employee didn't deserve that kind of money.

Bell should not have sunk down to that level, but the Jets started it. They acted more unprofessional than he did.
He's a vested veteran...not subject to waivers. Jets are on hook for remaining guaranteed contract....probably has offset language, meaning whatever he signs for with a new team is deducted from what Jets owe him.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
He's a vested veteran...not subject to waivers. Jets are on hook for remaining guaranteed contract....probably has offset language, meaning whatever he signs for with a new team is deducted from what Jets owe him.

Isn't that the off-season rule. Is it the same in season?

I was not aware of this it was.