Snap Counts

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Interesting that Murray had more than Sweezy. Daniels nearly twice as many as Arnold.

On defense Kirkpatrick with more than Murphy.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jones goes out and they can only find 3 more plays for Simmons. SMH.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah the Simmons snaps at this point are worrisome. I don’t see how you can learn on the bench?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Interesting that Murray had more than Sweezy. Daniels nearly twice as many as Arnold.

On defense Kirkpatrick with more than Murphy.

You must be registered for see images attach
Both Sweezy and Pugh left the game with injury. That is the reason for the elevated reps Murray and Garcia played.

Daniels has taken Maxx's role it seems and Arnold is back to a sub role.

Isabella maintaining his niche.

I get Phillips is really big, but sub 50% snaps for a guy you gave 3yrs and 30 mil is a little questionable.

The embarrassment in handling Simmons continues.

Kirkpatrick playing more than Murphy is a first since week 1.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Both Sweezy and Pugh left the game with injury. That is the reason for the elevated reps Murray and Garcia played.

I get Phillips is really big, but sub 50% snaps for a guy you gave 3yrs and 30 mil is a little questionable.

Philips had flu yesterday. Probably why the less snaps. I'm guessing when up big they sat him.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Phillips has graded out as the WORST run defending interior defender in the NFL this season. 29.0 run defense grade from PFF. That is abysmal.

He is, however, an above average pass rusher. He's graded as the best pass rusher on the team so far this season. If he can get enough pressures and sacks I guess he may be worth the 10 mil, but it's not ideal to have a DL who is such a liability against the run. Peters, Allen, Blackson, and now Fotu seem to be our run stopping crew.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Phillips has graded out as the WORST run defending interior defender in the NFL this season. 29.0 run defense grade from PFF. That is abysmal.

He is, however, an above average pass rusher. He's graded as the best pass rusher on the team so far this season. If he can get enough pressures and sacks I guess he may be worth the 10 mil, but it's not ideal to have a DL who is such a liability against the run. Peters, Allen, Blackson, and now Fotu seem to be our run stopping crew.
I am all for paying interior pass rushers, but I want to make sure he is getting reps. I forgot about the flu which makes his snaps more understandable.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think people are being kind about Philips.

Peters has been better all round and on less than half the money. For 10m per I expected him in the backfield much more.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think people are being kind about Philips.

Peters has been better all round and on less than half the money. For 10m per I expected him in the backfield much more.

He's actually been better than I expected. If you look at his career numbers I don't know how anyone could have thought he was a good signing at 10 million per.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not if it costs you "W's."

Rookies are going to make mistakes. All of them do. Not playing them because they are going to make a mistake is silly. Veterans make mistakes too.

You can't convince me that playing undrafted free agents instead of Simmons makes sense.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Phillips had the flu

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave