Dallas Cowboys

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Always brings me back to that Stephen Drew ankle injury sliding into home plate whenever I see these types of injuries...

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dak is going to be fine. He is going to a new team...but he should be ok. His game is as a passer...so even with a bum ankle he still should be ok.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dak is going to be fine. He is going to a new team...but he should be ok. His game is as a passer...so even with a bum ankle he still should be ok.
Now days especially after what happened to Bridgewater and Alex smith, nothing stop him from being the same player as he was, dont see him change his style of play very much, he is a qb with a full back body, injury can happen more if u play scared

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
TRAP GAME against Andy. Cowboys have elite weapons in Lamb,Zeke, Amari, and Gallup.

The Cards took a major step forward today as a team. They grew in character...They handled a team they should have. They still have no business overlooking ANY team at this point. Thankfully I think the fact that they will be playing this game in primetime will prevent them from letting up mentally against a Dalton led Cowboys team.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
My buddy is a life long cowboy fan (we met in the military, otherwise I may have had nothing to do with him haha).. He thinks JJ is going to take care of Dak. But, Andy Dalton threw a couple of nice looking balls down that stretch.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
My buddy is a life long cowboy fan (we met in the military, otherwise I may have had nothing to do with him haha).. He thinks JJ is going to take care of Dak. But, Andy Dalton threw a couple of nice looking balls down that stretch.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Awful. This is exactly why I am fine with Murray sliding / sitting down rather than risking this sort of injury.

It wasn't even a bad tackle. It looked like nothing. One of those freak injuries that could happen to anyone at any time.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Nah Jerry will resign on while he's recovering. He ain't dumb. The fans love Dak, even more so now with the injury. If Jones doesn't sign him it's lose - lose. If he signs him while injured it's win - win. He gets the "Jerry looking after his own" free marketing.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Cowboys will come pumped to play next week. The Cardinals better be ready to weather the initial emotions that the Cowboys will bring. We’ll find out whether our team has intestinal fortitude next week. Being a Monday Night game, the world will be watching & rooting for Dallas. A gut check for sure.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Cowboys will come pumped to play next week. The Cardinals better be ready to weather the initial emotions that the Cowboys will bring. We’ll find out whether our team has intestinal fortitude next week. Being a Monday Night game, the world will be watching & rooting for Dallas. A gut check for sure.

Half or more of the world hates the Cowboys!

And F*** their storm.

Let them weather ours!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave