Opinions please

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Only if someone is willing to give them up. I'm in multiple leagues where I strongly doubt I could trade for David Johnson with DeAndre Hopkins, that's how dire RB is this year. Yesterday my dad tried to trade Russel Wilson for Ben Roethlisberger and Devonta Freeman and got declined because the manager wasn't willing to get rid of Freeman on account of RB depth.

That's a pretty bad slate. Who are your WRs?

Edit: But agreed that if you can get Golladay, that's a good move.

LOL

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
If it helps I traded DHop last week for DJ Moore Robert Woods and Justin Jackson. Worked out great this week. Moore and woods tore it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
When you have Godwin Julio and Eckler you need bodies. One great WR doesn’t help when I’m using waiver wire guys on the rest of the roster. Woods is a top 10 fantasy WR this year.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
When you have Godwin Julio and Eckler you need bodies. One great WR doesn’t help when I’m using waiver wire guys on the rest of the roster. Woods is a top 10 fantasy WR this year.

Those guys will eventually come back and then you’d be beyond good, but I’m kind of in the same boat, so I get it. I’ve had similar offers for Hop and have turned them all down.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
I'm not kidding man, not a soul in most of my leagues will trade any RB with value. Still. And I'm in 7 leagues.

There are maybe a handful of RBs really worth trading for. The rest are too inconsistent. Give me dhop over mixon or whatever trash is being wheeled out. I'll stream running backs if that's what it takes.

RockinDaMike

Veteran
Reaction score
I say trade Hop, your RBs are toast. I would get Golladay though, his bye week was this week and Mixon will produce, he’s often dumped to by Burrow.

The rest of your WRs and Golladay already cover what Nuk does but nothing to cover RBs. You need a RB badly.

What most of these guys fail to see is your leaving points on your bench and getting jack crap from RBs which cover at least two positions on your team.

Also there are ALWAYS come out players in WR position, rarely in RBs. Look at Fugham and Claypool this week. Who knows who will come out. When a RB1 gets hurt it’s usually replaced by a committee of backups.

Last edited:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
It's a bad trade in my opinion but I don't know how your team is constructed.
I'll admit, I'm super conservative with RBs in fantasy. It normally works out for me, but I draft as many RBs as possible, and rarely trade them unless being offered a major deal. When everything turns into a mess at the position and no one can trust anything, everyone gets pissed I'm so deep at RB. Every year.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not kidding man, not a soul in most of my leagues will trade any RB with value. Still. And I'm in 7 leagues.

I'm so please I was able to trade for Cam Newton for Kareem Hunt 2 days before he got Covid and Chubb went down :)

Although Karma got me back by smiting Dak.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd d land a #1 RB for hop. Especially in ppr.

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trade w someone else

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

This is the clear choice. You have plenty of WR, but he doesn't have an RB worth a damn. Any WR he gives you likely sits the bench more than not barring injury.

Find a different team to trade with.