Wirfs man...beast.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Really wish we beat Detroit and the 49ers last year...

Might have been better if we were forced to go offense in the draft..

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Wirfs’ play literally went downhill after this thread lol

Still like him a lot tho
Facts. He has been thrown in the deep end and hasnt backed down...just gotta love that. We all know Arians offense isnt easy on OTs. Wills has been playing really well too.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Facts. He has been thrown in the deep end and hasnt backed down...just gotta love that. We all know Arians offense isnt easy on OTs. Wills has been playing really well too.

Jedrick Wills? No he has not.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
PFF, the Browns offense, Brandon Thorn, and former OL on twitter say different.

has he graded out as “good” or “average”

now I don’t know about you but when I say a rookie Offensive lineman is good I’m thinking of guys coming in like Ogden, Pace, Thomas guys drafted that come in week 1 and are anchors.

to me that’s good

is he that?

or is he average? Now average is good on this board? Cause history tells me if he was a Cardinal he’d be getting ripped apart here with guys wanting him to be a hall of famer week 1

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
has he graded out as “good” or “average”

now I don’t know about you but when I say a rookie Offensive lineman is good I’m thinking of guys coming in like Ogden, Pace, Thomas guys drafted that come in week 1 and are anchors.

to me that’s good

is he that?

or is he average? Now average is good on this board? Cause history tells me if he was a Cardinal he’d be getting ripped apart here with guys wanting him to be a hall of famer week 1
He haz graded better each week. Plus run blocker already and a big part of their success in that regard. Not as good yet in pass pro. He has been good.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He haz graded better each week. Plus run blocker already and a big part of their success in that regard. Not as good yet in pass pro. He has been good.

what’s your definition of good? There 3 wins are against teams that are like a combined 3-9-1.

is he good or average?

exactly.

Last edited:

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Listen I like Wills and all the other O-Lineman but none of them are “beast” or above average at this point

doesn’t mean they won’t be

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson