“Good teams don’t lose back to back games”

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You’re right Chase Edmonds, this is the hallmark of good teams, which the Cardinals apparently are not.

Not only do they rarely ever lose back to back games but they certainly don’t make a habit of losing consecutive games to teams with losing records!

This team is missing character. I knew Carolina would not lay down, but to lose in this fashion? The game was practically over in the first quarter when it was 14-0. How can this be acceptable? How does Kliff not begin to lose the locker room after the last couple of weeks?

So many disappointments today:

-Poor tackling
-Defensive players consistently not maintaining gap integrity and over pursuing the ball
-Our defensive unicorn still not being able to see the field while bums like Curtis Riley gets beat on every freaking play!
-The regression of Kyler Murray
-The lack of preparation, adjusting, and being able to hold a team accountable by the coaching staff
-The inability to run block

These are just off the top of my head. I’m not being emotional when I say I’m not confident they will beat the Jets. If they were supposed to beat the Lions and Panthers why will playing the Jets on the road at 10am be different? Heck the Broncos barely pulled out a win and I think they have a better D. If they fall to 2-3 surely there has to be some type of change to personnel/staff?

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
There is one constant thread that runs through all of this.