Cardinals at Panthers gameday thread 10-4-20

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I've seen enough from a lot of these guys

Yeah but reality is there were be very few trades league wide and very doubtful we see any real “name” players, it’s the way it always seems to be. I also wonder if COVID is going to make teams even more reluctant to make those types of moves.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is just a pathetic effort on both offense and defense and coaching.

Not even sure we are going to beat the Jets now.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I purely have faith in a Kyler at this point to out pressure on the org... It unfortunately won't come from anyone else. I have to hope for this. Lol.

ReasonableMan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Panthers need to run rough shod all over and score a TD. This needs to solidify that VJs done

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
How does a play caller keep calling throws behind the line of scrimmage? It's as much or more on Kliff and hit stupid offense.
Why isn't KM allowed to check out of them. A generational talent should be able to anticipate the defense by now and make changes at LOS.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
All this talk about how you bounce back has shown our coaches dont do it well and a few of our D players are nowhere near good enough

Yup, good teams would bounce back. Shoot, good teams beat the Lions and the Panthers. We are bad, no way around it. Every team from here on out will try to exploit this swiss cheese defense. We don't generate turnovers and we can't get to the QB, our DB's are going to be eaten alive by good QB/WR duo's. This team is in deep deep trouble, this was a franchise humbling loss, imagine if Carolina had McCaffery.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we can all see he has issues with footwork and throwing off his back foot, I'm positive the coaches see it, too. Who knows what they are doing to coach up his mechanics, but KMs demeanor has been IDGAF since day 1, about pretty much everything.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Right I’m sure he don’t give a fudge! Lots of those guys make it to the NFL get that garbage out of here! He is in his second year with really only one real training camp Because of COVID but yeah it must be he is uncoachable geesh... what a load of crap! How about you cheer a good young (very young) QB that is the best this team has ever drafted, and maybe give him some time to learn! Not to mention working with a first time NFL coach but hey it must be he is uncoachable what a joke....

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I have seen Kyler play way better than these last two games. I have seen Kingbury get much better results than these last two games. What I see is a bad OL and a poor defensive coach

Yes defense sucks but if you can only get 110 yrds passing with 20 completions, there something wrong with the play calling.

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah but reality is there were be very few trades league wide and very doubtful we see any real “name” players, it’s the way it always seems to be. I also wonder if COVID is going to make teams even more reluctant to make those types of moves.

Expanded playoffs this season so it's possible there are a few more trades. I don't anticipate re-signing a lot of these guys so I'd take the picks (and a new GM, scouts).

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler hasn’t been special throwing the ball at any point this season, His running has been magic at times though and that is what brought the hype.
He's also had some really good throws and games yardage wise.. so yeah. His last two games have been crap. But that's my point. He was doing just fine the first two weeks.. recency bias at its finest. It's normal fan behavior...I get it.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Well - sliver lining is D-Hop got the oppty to rest his ankle. That’s some great game-planning by Kliff! Thinking ahead as always baby!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson