Cardinals at Panthers gameday thread 10-4-20

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
This team now is very likely to be last place in the division good luck getting to 7 wins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Am I allowed to start talking about how Kingsbury is not the coach to take us anywhere yet? Or how this team isn't as good as we kept hyping ourselves up to be?
I and many have said all along that Kliff needs a veteran OC in his ear on the sideline

az240zz

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lol. Once again the defense looks like crap. And what have they done to Chandler Jones

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
We keep this up and we won't win another game before the bye week

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
This team is still in the same position as last year... Unless Bidwill can tuck tail and realize he needs to step aside and hire a true GM that can build a team, this org is going nowhere along with the chance to blow any potential Kyler will have moving forward. Jmo.

If Kyler isn't a bustola.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ever since we embarrassed the Panthers in that Playoff game they have returned the favor every fing time we play them.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Am I allowed to start talking about how Kingsbury is not the coach to take us anywhere yet? Or how this team isn't as good as we kept hyping ourselves up to be?

After these last two games, particularly this game, absolutely not. Look, I get its only one game, but coaches and GM's have been fired over a single game. This game seems like we took 2 steps backward with our franchise.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Ruhl and Teddy are simply toying with the Cards... It’s not even fair..
Completely outcoached in every phase of the game. The Cards were totally unprepared on both sides of the ball.
Worse, Kyler is seriously sliding backwards... His mechanics are terrible. His reads are almost always wrong...
PP21 needs to be traded... At his best, he was a solid corner but never a team leader. He needs to go.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
2020 has been a disappointing year on so many levels. I kinda wish this season had been cancelled. It probably will anyway

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bull ****! That’s a clean play!
he didn't play the ball he leaned into the player before the ball was there, never turned, will be PI any day if the zebras aren't on your side.

so will we see at least some points or will this be a 50 burger...

I don't know what to expect anymore by this team...

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

I started a thread last season