A big shout out

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would also be remiss if I didn't give a shout out to @DeAnna . This beautiful lady was responsible for the single most awesome sporting moment I have seen. Found me some amazing tickets to the NFC Championship game vs the Eagles for me and my girlfriend at the time, now wife. Always grateful (that is where the profile picture is from).

still had season tickets at the time and was at both playoff games. such an amazing experience.

Who could forget about Desert Dog?

Man. that reminds me of desert dawg or whatever. I wonder if that guy is still alive.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe he met up with someone from either this board or the Cards board to fight. The guy was like twice his size or something like that. For a hippy he was pretty argumentative at times. ;)
lol

I dont remember that. I did go to a game with him and Shane once. The seats were awesome.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
still had season tickets at the time and was at both playoff games. such an amazing experience.

Man. that reminds me of desert dawg or whatever. I wonder if that guy is still alive.

The name stands. I will go down with the unedited ship.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I can’t even tell you how many reincarnations I’ve gone through or when I started. I was there when Mike started the board, several years before it was part of Rivals. Before that I was mostly doing chats & message boards for The Sporting News & a little for USA Today and Football Digest. Plus I was doing the draft guru thing and making some money scouting. Back then the board was quite different. We had articles (sometimes we made Rivals front page) with several different writers. We did draft day chats. We even did a full online, free draft preview. A couple of decent draft gurus did mocks for us. We were linked to quite a few major sports sites as well. I think the board has maintained a solid group of knowledgeable posters through the years. That’s a tribute to all those who kept it going.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whatever happened to Vomit Boy?

Weird, he just vanished one day. He may have been banned, can't remember. I still have the avatar he made for me somewhere.

I did meet Desert Dawg at the halftime meet up. We had a nice bro hug. I think he was with @Shane and @Brian in Mesa. I might could find a pic if I dug deep enough.

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weird, he just vanished one day. He may have been banned, can't remember. I still have the avatar he made for me somewhere.

I did meet Desert Dawg at the halftime meet up. We had a nice bro hug. I think he was with @Shane and @Brian in Mesa. I might could find a pic if I dug deep enough.

Every time you guys used to have a half-time meet there would be a take a photo taken and it was posted. What happened?

Last edited:

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every time you guys used to have a half-time meet you would take a photo and post it. What happened?

Prolly BIM got lazy.. haha

I was only able to come over for one game last year and I didn't make it down there.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Man, threads like this make me think of all the posters that either passed (skkorp, KOC, Duckjake, etc) or that just don’t post anymore (or rarely) like Section 11, D-Dogg, Abomb. That’s not to denigrate any of today’s posters . . . we’ve got some really good passionate posters . . . but I miss some of the old schoolers (even those that hated cheese and me).
Cbus and I tailgated with Adam, donald, zeno, and Nick at the NFC championship game. Also Sanders, jersey, and cardinal Ken. Also met up with zeno, Adam and donald at the Superbowl.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Cbus and I tailgated with Adam, donald, zeno, and Nick at the NFC championship game. Also Sanders, jersey, and cardinal Ken. Also met up with zeno, Adam and donald at the Superbowl.
Forgot about Linda, of course she was there with Nick. They gave some sort of concoction where the fruit in it was pure alcohol. You are all awesome in my book.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I still don't know what went down with Pariah on this board...he and I are still connected on LinkedIn I think...I should reach out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose