A big shout out

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
To our big three, Chopper, K9 and Harry. Not many fan forums have that wealth of knowledge when observing their team. They might not always agree with each other and we might not agree with them, but they give us a wealth of legit content which makes our ability to decide possible :raccoon:

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are fortunate to have those 3 along with everyone else so we can share up to date news about the Cardinals.

The info gets posted here as soon as it's released.

The big 3 can break down the team and give input for us to look at.

And make us look from different view points.

Not all roses which I like. I like to hear all input and digest it myself.

Thanks for everyone here that makes this place special!

:thumbup:

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
HEAR, HEAR CHOPPER, K9 AND HARRY!!

Personally I'd like to add a toast to all Cards fans gathered here! I don't take any of you, or this board for granted. I've loved this place and those who run it, since I joined. It's my home, you all are my family, and I appreciate being able to commiserate with fellow Birdgang all the way in eagles clown country.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Certainly not limited to those three but I do look forward to what they scribe weekly...
I appreciate the initial post, but this is really the heart of what makes this board so great. There are a lot of really smart posters on this board which makes it as unique as any fan message board that I have run across. You get one credentialed person with access to the team and who could post articles on this thing and it would be a, if not the, premiere Cardinals website.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
At my age I’m lucky to remember which board to post on. I know at least K9 will be around longer. I’m not sure of Chopper’s age. I’m glad you folks still find value. I’m fortunate to have several contacts who still provide me analysis of issues I make certain to take a look at. The analysis is mine. The inside stuff now typically comes friends I acquired when working.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I think this thread also needs to acknowledge the work that Ronin (and others of course but he is the first poster I think of) posting news and info damn near as soon as it goes online. He is super consistent with it (something I struggle with) and the site is the first place I look for team updates.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think this thread also needs to acknowledge the work that Ronin (and others of course but he is the first poster I think of) posting news and info damn near as soon as it goes online. He is super consistent with it (something I struggle with) and the site is the first place I look for team updates.

good dirt workers, priceless:D

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've not been here long but lots of great opinion from lots of people. It's invaluable as a source of discussion, especially to me who doesn't get the opportunity to talk football here.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Man, threads like this make me think of all the posters that either passed (skkorp, KOC, Duckjake, etc) or that just don’t post anymore (or rarely) like Section 11, D-Dogg, Abomb. That’s not to denigrate any of today’s posters . . . we’ve got some really good passionate posters . . . but I miss some of the old schoolers (even those that hated cheese and me).

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I would also be remiss if I didn't give a shout out to @DeAnna . This beautiful lady was responsible for the single most awesome sporting moment I have seen. Found me some amazing tickets to the NFC Championship game vs the Eagles for me and my girlfriend at the time, now wife. Always grateful (that is where the profile picture is from).

Last edited:

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Man, threads like this make me think of all the posters that either passed (skkorp, KOC, Duckjake, etc) or that just don’t post anymore (or rarely) like Section 11, D-Dogg, Abomb. That’s not to denigrate any of today’s posters . . . we’ve got some really good passionate posters . . . but I miss some of the old schoolers (even those that hated cheese and me).

Who could forget about Desert Dog?

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I would also be remiss if I didn't give a shout out to @DeAnna . This beautiful lady was responsible for the single most awesome sporting moment I have seen. Found me some amazing tickets to the NFC Championship game vs the Eagles for me and my girlfriend at the time, now wife. Always grateful (that is where the profile picture is from).

Oh man, I remember that game - it was surreal, lol. You texted me afterwards that you were in shock (or something like that).

I had an extra pair of tickets for the Super Bowl in Tampa Bay - can't remember who I sold those to.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Oh man, I remember that game - it was surreal, lol. You texted me afterwards that you were in shock (or something like that).

I had an extra pair of tickets for the Super Bowl in Tampa Bay - can't remember who I sold those to.
You are awesome, you got me tickets for a playoff game (I think) and even let us tailgate with you.

Thanks again

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave