The Coronavirus and the NFL Thread - P&R Light

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Nfl made an example out of each coach this week. I can’t stand watching Carroll chomping on the sidelines so I’d rather him wear his mask then get fined. Maybe he’ll get suspended:clapping:

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow, pretty messed up.

I would be surprised if the Titans play on Sunday. Could be a domino effect on the scheduling, especially if they passed it on to the Vikings.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hearing the Vikings practice facility is shut down and they are not practicing. Not clear if that's just a precaution or if they don't expect to play on Sunday.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Im thinking the worst thing that could happen is all games this weekend postponed and restart the season the weekend after. Probably a scheduling nightmare, but probably the only way it's fair for all teams.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im thinking the worst thing that could happen is all games this weekend postponed and restart the season the weekend after. Probably a scheduling nightmare, but probably the only way it's fair for all teams.

that’s an interesting solution for this week. But what happens the next time this happens? There’s only so many times you can play that card.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
that’s an interesting solution for this week. But what happens the next time this happens? There’s only so many times you can play that card.
I get it and I guess it's just cross that bridge when you get there. Next option is this weekend is everybody's bye week. Probably a worse scheduling deal tho.

I guess the next option is to start canceling weekends and shortening the season.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are pushing the game to Monday or Tuesday. I have no idea how fantasy will work if it is Tuesday

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA